ICAR AIEEA 2019: Counselling, ICAR UG/PG, Cut-off, Admission
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Third Seat Allotment has been released. The exam is organized by the NTA (National Testing Agency). It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. It is organized by the name of All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The admission will be offered in the bachelor degree courses and master’s degree programmes offered by the various agricultural universities. In this article, candidates can get the details of ICAR AIEEA 2019.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be released from 1st March 2020.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released. Check here for counselling details.
Check here for all details about the ICAR AIEEA 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Result has been declared on 17th July 2019. Check here for result details.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on 16th July 2019. Check here for answer key details.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam Date
Official dates are given here for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam.
|Availability of online application form||1st April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||8th May 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit fee||9th May 2019|
|Online correction||13th -20th May 2019|
|Releasing of E -admit card||17th June 2019|
|AIEEA Exam Date||1st July 2019|
|Answer key release||8th July 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||10th July 2019|
|Declaration of result||17th July 2019|
|Counselling||26th July 2019|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Results
ICAR AIEEA 2019 results has been declared through online mode. Candidates can view the result by using their login account details. The result for both UG and PG course has been released on 17th July 2019.
The copies of the results is also be displayed at the examination cell of the ICAR, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan II, Pusa, New Delhi.
On the basis of result the subject-wise merit list will also be prepared by the authority. The result will be declared in the terms of merit rank secured by the candidate.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2019
The ICAR AIEEA counselling is held through online process. The counselling has been started from 26th July 2019. It is mandatory to register on the ICAR website for admission followed by counselling process.
Based on the overall merit rank, the candidates are called for the counselling. The candidates have to download their call letter to participate in the counselling. The seats in various agriculture colleges are allotted on the basis of choice opted by the qualified candidate and availability of seats.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to offer admission in UG & PG courses. It is organized as the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). The admission will be offered in agricultural courses to various colleges and universities. Candidates can the fill ICAR AIEEA application form from the first week of April 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can read the ICAR AIEEA information bulletin to check the complete guidance for application form.
- The ICAR AIEEA application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- The online application form for AIEEA UG & AIEEA PG has been started from 1st April 2019.
- Candidates can fill the online application form till 8th May 2019.
- Once the application form is submitted, the details mentioned therein cannot be changed further.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and the signature.
- Fill the application carefully. The correction are allowed from 13th to 20th May 2019.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page till admission procedure.
The application fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card by using net banking of Canara bank. It can also be submitted in cash deposit through e-challan at SBI/Syndicate Bank Branches only:
|GEN/OBC/UPS||SC/ST and PC|
|AIEEA UG||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
|AIEEEA PG||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 850/-|
The complete eligibility criteria for appearing in UG & PG courses are listed below:
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national citizen.
Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is mandatory except Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya state candidates.Those applied for Aadhaar card and haven’t received it yet, can enter the 16 digit number given on the enrollment slip.
AIEEA UG Courses: (Except Veterinary Sciences Courses)
- Age Criteria: The minimum age will be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCF subject combinations.
- Minimum Marks: General/OBC/UPS category candidates have to obtain 50% marks for and 40% for SC/ST/PC category candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also eligible to apply but, they have to produce the proof of qualifying the examination.
AIEEA PG Courses:
- Age Limit: The maximum age should be 19 years as on 31st August, 2019 (should not have been born after 1st September 2000).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in any respective field under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. and A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6.
- Those passed the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2019
ICAR AIEEA admit card is available from 17th June 2019. Admit card has been generated in the form of e-admit card. Admit card can be accessed by entering the application number and date of birth.
The e-admit card has been uploaded on ICAR website during the specified period. The copy of admit card should be self-attested by the candidate. Without self attestation of photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on e-admit card, candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures
in the admit card, the candidate may immediately contact to the officials between 10th June, 2019 to 30 June, 2019.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern 2019
Here, candidates can check the separate exam pattern for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG programmes.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- Medium of Exam: It will be asked in English language only.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded with 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer from total score.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. The extra 50 minutes will be provided to the visually challenged or blind candidates.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual, i.e., English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
How to Prepare for ICAR AIEEA
Check some tips & tricks for ICAR AIEEA Preparation:
- First prepare the study schedule and make sure that you have allotted the equal time for all subjects.
- Go for the topic-wise study and try to find out the short methods to solve long questions.
- Must follow the official syllabus and study from some reference books too.
- Be aware with the marking scheme.
- Take healthy diet and do not take any kind of stress for exam.
If you have any other queries about ICAR AIEEA 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.