IIAD Admission 2021: Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility
IIAD 2021 Application Form has been released through online as well as offline mode. Indian Institute of Arts and Design (IIAD) is a private institute which is located in New Delhi. This institute conducts its own entrance examination which is known as IDAT (IIAD Design Aptitude Test) and IMAT (IIAD Management Aptitude Test). Examination is conducted in different cycles. Candidates can get admission in Communication Design, Architecture Design and fashion management courses. IIAD has been awarded the Design College of the Year 2020. Admission will be done based on the entrance examination and personal interview. Here in this article we have provided all details about IIAD Admission 2021 including details i.e. application form, eligibility, pattern of exam etc.
IIAD 2021 Notifications – Application Started
IIAD 2021 Application Form has been released through online and offline modes. Click here to apply online.
Here we have provided the list of UG and PG courses which are offered by the Indian Institute of Arts and Design:
UG Programme: B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Design/ Communication Design/ Interior Architecture Design and B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Business Management
PG Programme: MA in Fashion Design and MA in Fashion Business Management
IIAD Admission 2021 Important Dates
In the given table candidates can check IIAD 2021 important dates for March cycle:
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||20th March 2021|
|Examination date (Online & Offline both)||27th March 2021 (Online) and 28th March 2021 (Online & Offline)|
|Announcement of Result||March 2021|
IIAD Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check complete details about IIAD 2021 application form from here:
- Application form has been released through both online and offline mode.
- Online application form is available on the website and candidates can collect offline application form from the IIAD admission office.
- Candidates are able to fill application form till 20th March 2021.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including personal, communicational and academic details.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Upload your scanned documents in jpg or jpeg format.
- There is no need to send application form by post to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form for future references.
- After successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an acknowledgement from the admission office with all relevant information.
- Candidates need to submit application fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online payment can be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
- Candidates need to submit offline application fee through demand draft drawn in favor of IIAD in the following address:
The Admissions Department
Indian Institute of Arts and Design
B-26, Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi – 110020
IIAD 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check IIAD 2021 eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses from below:
BA (Hons) Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class examination in any stream from a recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have to qualify IDAT exam.
BA (Hons) in Fashion Business Management Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified IMAT-IIAD.
MA in Fashion Design Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates will need to qualify IDAT-IIAD.
MA in Fashion Business Management Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduate from any recognized institute/ university.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified IMAT-IIAD exam.
IIAD 2021 Admission Procedure
Admission in Indian Institute of Arts and Design (IIAD) will be done based in the IDAT and IMAT entrance examination and interview procedure. It will be necessary for the candidates to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the examination to be eligible for interview.
Firstly, candidates need to fill application form through online or offline mode. Candidate who will qualify entrance examination, will be able to participate in interview round. Final admission will be provided to the candidate after the interview process and document verification.
IIAD 2021 Entrance Examination (IMAT/ IDAT)
IIAD conducts its own entrance examination to provide admission in UG and PG courses. Institute conducts IDAT (IIAD Design Aptitude Test) and IMAT (IIAD Management Aptitude Test) through online and offline both modes.
Examination will be conducted on 27th & 28th March 2021. Candidates who will qualify these entrance test will be eligibility for the further admission procedure. Examination will be conducted in 2 hour and 30 minutes duration.
IIAD 2021 Result
IIAD 2021 Result will be declared through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their results after two or three weeks of the commencement of examination. Candidates will be able to check their results by entering their login details.
Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be able to participate in further rounds. Result will not be declared through any offline mode. Candidates must keep result safe for other procedures.
IIAD 2021 Selection Procedure
IIAD 2021 Selection Procedure will be done based on the mark obtained by the candidates in entrance examination and interview procedure. Candidates who will perform well in entrance exam as well as in interview, will be able to get admission.
Admission will be based in two rounds. First one will be written test and the other one will be personal interview round. After qualifying both the round candidates will get admission in IIAD design courses.
Candidates who will be selected for the admission must have to report at the institute with original documents and admission fee.
Here candidates can check list of documents which will be needed at the time of admission:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Passing certificates
- Category certificates
- IIAD 2021 entrance exam result
- Admit card of the exam
- Passport size photographs
- Provisional certificate etc.
If you have any other query about IIAD Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.