IIFT MBA (IB) Registration 2021, Correction (Re-started) – Check Here
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction has been re-started from 10th February 2021. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) exam is national level examination which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in MBA (Internal Business) courses. Application form has been made available on the website through online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know more details about IIFT 2021 Registration including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
IIFT Registration 2021
IIFT 2022 Application Form has been started through online mode from 2nd September 2021.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction has been re-started from 10th February 2021. Click here to make correction.
IIFT 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th December 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about IIFT 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline facility is not provided.
- Candidates are able to apply for IIFT 2021, from 6th November 2020.
- Fill asked details carefully in the application form including education, personal and communication.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Correction facility will be provided to the candidates from 1st to 3rd January 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 30th December 2020.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Documents to be Submitted with the IIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check documents which will be needed at the time of filling IIFT 2021 application form:
- Attested copy of 10thand 12th and graduation marksheets.
- Filled in CV form.
- Copy of passport pages having entries.
- Two letters of recommendation. Recommendation should not be written by the immediate family member.
- An undertaking that candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year i.e. CAT, XAT etc.
- Indian national candidates who are living, working or studying abroad should produce certificate from Indian embassy or high commission of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that candidate has been residence of country for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 2020.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can make payment via debit card/ credit card.
- Fee is non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates in the given table:
|For General/ General-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs. 2500|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 1000|
|For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||Rs. 1500 (US$ 200)|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
In the given section we have provided NIFT 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign National candidates are eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidate must have 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ University.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidate i.e. SC/ST)
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
IIFT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check IIFT application dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||6th November 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||30th December 2020|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd January 2021|
|Availability of admit card||11th January 2021|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||24th January 2021|
How to Apply for IIFT 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill IIFT 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- fill basic registration details including mobile number, email ID, name etc. to general application number and password.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your educational, personal and other details in the application form and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature and category certificate in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Scanned photograph should be uploaded in 10 to 200 kb and photograph size must be in 4 to 30 kb.
- Upload category certificate/ caste certificate in between 50 to 300 kb size.
- Now click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Go through the ‘payment’ tab and pay the fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI/ PAYTM.
- Recheck and verify all details and then click on ‘submit’ button for application submission.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
In the above article candidates can check all details about IIFT registration 2021. Candidates will be able to know mode of application, payment of fee, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates can also check complete procedure about filling of application form.
If you have any other query about IIFT registration 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.