IIFT MBA (IB) Registration 2021, Application Form – Apply Here for IIFT
IIFT Registration 2021 will be started from the second week of September 2020. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) exam is national level examination which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in MBA (Internal Business) courses. Application form will be available on the website through online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know more details about IIFT 2021 Registration including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
IIFT Registration 2021
Candidates can check all details about IIFT 2021 application form from the given section:
- Application form will be released through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form, from the second week of September 2020.
- Fill asked details carefully in the application form including education, personal and communication.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Correction facility will be provided to the candidates in third week of November 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form till first week of November 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Documents to be Submitted with the IIFT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check documents which will be needed at the time of filling IIFT 2021 application form:
- Attested copy of 10thand 12th and graduation marksheets.
- Filled in CV form.
- Copy of passport pages having entries.
- Two letters of recommendation. Recommendation should not be written by the immediate family member.
- An undertaking that candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year i.e. CAT, XAT etc.
- Indian national candidates who are living, working or studying abroad should produce certificate from Indian embassy or high commission of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that candidate has been residence of country for a period of not less than 18 months as on December 2020.
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can make payment via debit card/ credit card.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates in the given table:
|For General/ General-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 1000|
|For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs||Rs. 9500 (US$ 150)|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
In the given section we have provided NIFT 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign National candidates will be eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Qualification: Candidate must have 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ University.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidate i.e. SC/ST)
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation can also apply.
IIFT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative IIFT application dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||1st week of November 2020|
|Application correction||3rd week of November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of November 2020|
|IIFT 2021 exam date||1st week of December 2020|
How to Apply for IIFT 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill IIFT 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- fill basic registration details including mobile number, email ID, name etc. to general application number and password.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Enter your educational, personal and other details in the application form and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature and category certificate in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Scanned photograph should be uploaded in 10 to 200 kb and photograph size must be in 4 to 30 kb.
- Upload category certificate/ caste certificate in between 50 to 300 kb size.
- Now click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Go through the ‘payment’ tab and pay the fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI/ PAYTM.
- Recheck and verify all details and then click on ‘submit’ button for application submission.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
In the above article candidates can check all details about IIFT registration 2021. Candidates will be able to know mode of application, payment of fee, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates can also check complete procedure about filling of application form.
If you have any other query about IIFT registration 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.