IIFT 2024: Exam Date (Cancelled), Application Form (Till 21st Sep)
IIFT 2024 Examination has been cancelled. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trades) offers admission in MBA- International Business courses. Indian Institute of Foreign Trades is a deemed to be university. It is a national level admission procedure organised once in a year. IIFT examination has been scrapped from the year 2024. Admission will now be offered through CAT Scores. Admission will be done through WAT/ Group Discussion/ Extempore/ Personal Interview etc. of MBA programmes on the basis of their CAT Score and other parameters. Eligible candidates are able to apply through online mode. Here in this article, we have provided details about IIFT 2024 such as application form, eligibility, exam dates etc.
IIFT 2024 Notifications – Exam Scrapped
IIFT 2024 Exam has been scrapped and admission will be offered based on the CAT 2023 scores. Check here for exam date details.
IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) Application Form has been extended till 21st September 2023. Check here for application details.
IIFT 2024 Overview
|Name of the exam||IIFT 2024|
|Full form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trades|
|Admission Through||CAT scores|
|Courses offered||MBA – IB|
|Mode of application||Online|
IIFT 2024 Exam Dates
In the given table candidates can check official dates for IIFT 2024:
For CAT 2023:
|Admission Notification releases||30th July 2023|
|CAT 2023 Registration process starts||2nd August 2023|
|Last date to register||21th September 2023|
|Correction facility opens||3rd-4th week of September 2023|
|Availability of admit card||25th October 2023|
|CAT Exam 2023||26th November 2023|
|Release of Answer key||1st week of December 2023|
|Submission of objections/ suggestions||Till 3-4 days after release|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of December 2023|
|Starting of CAP (common admission process)||January 2024|
|Releases of Cut off by participating institutions||January/ February 2024|
IIFT 2024 Application Form
In the below steps, candidates can get all the details about IIFT 2024 Application Form:
- Application form of IIFT 2024 will be made available through online mode only, no application form will be provided through any offline mode.
- Candidates can get their IIFT (CAT 2023) application form from 2nd August 2023.
- Candidates must provide their own email address and mobile number for registration.
- Read all the instructions given on information bulletin and satisfy eligibility criteria to be eligible for exam.
- Provide the correct information in the application form including educational, personal and other.
- Upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature and category certificates in the prescribed format.
- In case of incomplete details application form will be rejected, so fill all the details carefully.
- The last date to submit registration form is till 21st September 2023 for CAT 2023.
- Authority will also provide the facility to make correction in form from third/ fourth week of November 2023.
- Candidates must take printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe till admission procedure.
- Application fee of IIFT 2024 will be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to pay fee using ICICI payment gateways through debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI.
- Candidates are advised to keep a proof of their fee payment for future reference.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates must check below the registration fee for all categories:
|General/ general EWS/ OBC-NCL/ Kashmiri mirant & kashmiri pandit/ kashmir Hindu families (non-migrants) living in Kashmir valley||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD & third gender||Rs. 1250/-|
|Foreign national/ NRIs||Rs. 15000/- (USD 200)|
How to Apply for IIFT 2024:
- Step 1: Go through the official website (link will be provided above).
- Step 2: Firstly, register yourself by providing basic details i.e. name, email address & mobile number.
- Step 3: Now, login to the website and click on ‘apply online’ button.
- Step 4: Fill the online application form by providing required details i.e. qualification, personal etc.
- Step 5: Submit the details and in next step upload your documents.
- Step 6: Upload your scanned image of photograph, signature & category certificate in specific size.
- Step 7: Make payment through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Step 8: Download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
IIFT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the below mentioned IIFT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For General & Reserved category:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have minimum of 3 Year bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
For Foreign National/ NRIs:
- Qualifications: Candidates must be graduated from any recognised university/ institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates will need to secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Last year appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or its equivalent exam in order to be eligible.
- Marks Criteria: One must obtained minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD) in their graduation level.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for CAT exam.
- Candidates having professional degrees like CA/ CS/ ICWA can also apply.
IIFT 2024 Exam Pattern
In the given section we have provided complete IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: CAT 2023 examination will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Duration: Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be available in English language.
- Type of Questions: MCQs & Non-MCQs will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Total 66 questions will be available in question paper.
- Marking scheme: 3 Marks will be provided for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Candidates can check below the section wise subjects available in question paper:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||20|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||24|
IIFT 2024 Syllabus
IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) syllabus will consist various subjects i.e. logical reasoning & data interpretation, verbal ability, reading ability etc. Candidates can check some important topics of each section below:
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning: Clocks and Calendars, Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Propositions, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Syllogism, Data Arrangement, Blood Relations, Venn Diagram, Combination of Graphs, Data Sufficiency and Assumptions.
Quantitative Aptitude: Linear and Quadratics Equations, Time, Speed and Distance, Mensuration and Geometry, Allegations and Mixtures, Critical Path, Variations, Time and Work, Surds and Indices, Critical Path, Logarithms, Percentage.
Verbal & Reading Comprehension: Fill in the blanks, Word usage, Fact Inference Judgement, Analogies, Idioms, Para Jumble, Para completion, Sentence Correction etc.
IIFT (CAT) Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow the given preparation tips, it will help them to prepare well for the examination:
- Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus for CAT 2023.
- Make a time table accordingly, and follow it on the daily basis.
- Choose good study material & books for exam preparation.
- Practice from the previous years question papers & mock tests.
- Take care of your health and do yoga daily.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) Admit Card
Admit card of IIFT (CAT 2023) will be released through online mode on the website. It will be made available on 25th October 2023. Candidates must appear for the examination at the exam venue on the given date and time. Hall ticket will not be sent to the candidates by post or offline mode.
Candidates must verify all the details printed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy on admit card, contact to the authorities immediately. Admit card will not be available for those candidate who have submitted incomplete application form. Take printout of the admit card for future references.
Bring the admit card on the day of exam with one ID proof and one passport size photograph. Any kind of calculator, food items, bags, watches, electronic devices will be prohibited at the examination centre.
IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) Answer Key
Authority will release the IIFT (CAT 2023) answer key few days after the conduct of exam. It will be released first week of December 2023. Answer will consist the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Question papers will also be released with the answer key.
Authority will also provide the challenge facility against the answer key to the candidates. Candidates will need to pay processing fee per question/ answer challenged. After submitting all the objections, final & revised answer key will be released.
IIFT 2024 (CAT 2023) Result
IIFT Result will be declared in third week of December 2023. It will be declared through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their results through login details i.e. application number and date of birth.
IIFT (CAT) Result will be declared on the basis of the verified answer key. There will be no rechecking/ re-evaluation of the result. After few days of the declaration of result, score card will be made available on the website.
Score card will contain details i.e. name of the candidate, roll number, application number, overall score, subject wise scores etc. Candidates must take printout of the result as it will be needed at the time of admission.
IIFT 2024 Merit List
Authority will prepare a merit list after declared of the CAT 2023 result. Candidates will be able to check IIFT 2024 merit list through online mode. Merit list will contain name of the candidate, rank obtained by the, total scores etc. Based on the merit list, candidates will be selected for the counselling process.
Only candidates those have shortlisted in the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling process. Candidates are advised to check details and their name in merit list carefully.
IIFT 2024 Cut Off
Cut off will be released through online mode on the website. IIFT Cut off marks will be prepared by the authority separately for all categories. It will be necessary for the candidates to obtain minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Based on the cut off marks, candidates will be able to participate in GD/ PI and other admission rounds. Below we have provided the reservation of seats for different categories:
IIFT 2024 Admission
IIFT Admission Procedure is organised by the authority in various rounds. Based on the final result candidates will be shortlisted for GD/ PI rounds. Final admission to the candidates will be provided based on various factors i.e. entrance exam, GD (group discussion), writing skills assessments & PI (personal interviews).
Candidates will need to reach at the allotted venue for WAT/ Group Discussion/ Extempore/ Personal Interview rounds. It is also necessary for the candidates to bring original (required) documents for verification. Details regarding final selection and admission will be updated by the officials on the website.
Here we have listed some of important documents which will be needed for verification:
- Academic mark sheets and certificate
- Passport & copy of all passport pages
- Call letter
- CAT 2023 score card
- CAT 2023 admit card
- Allotment letter
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
Participating Institutes of IIFT
Here candidates can check list of participating colleges/ institutes of IIFT:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trades (IIFT), Delhi
- ITM Business School Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- IPS Business School, Jaipur
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trades (IIFT), Kolkata
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology, Bangalore
- Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
- Amity University, Rajasthan
- CEPT University, Ahmedabad
If you have any other query related to the IIFT 2024, then you can ask in the comment section below.