IITM Kerala 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
IIITM Kerala 2022 Application Form will be released from the first week of May 2022 through online mode. IIITM Kerala conducts a university level entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in various courses offered by the university. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in M.Sc. Computer Science and PG Diploma Courses offered by the university. Candidates can also apply for the admission through GATE/NET examination. Candidates with valid GATE/NET or CUSAT score as on 1st April 2021 will be exempted from taking the entrance examination. Through this article, we have provided the c0mplete details candidates needs to know regarding the IIITM Kerala Admission 2022.
IIITM Kerala Dates 2022
Checkout the complete exam dates for the IIITM Kerala 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date of payment and application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Release of hall ticket||3rd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of July 2022|
IIITM Kerala 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the IIITM Kerala Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves for the admission from the first week of May 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the all the details in application form as per given instruction on it.
- The details filled by candidates should be valid and correct any incorrect or invalid details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the first week of June 2022, as no candidates will be allowed to submit after it.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Candidates can submit the application fee through both online as well as offline mode. The Application Fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and DD payment gateways.
The Application Fee for IIITM Kerala 2022 will be as follows:
|NRI/Foreign nationals||Rs. 1000 or US$100|
IIITM Kerala 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the IIITM Kerala 2022 Examination:
M.Sc. (Computer Science):
- Qualification:Candidates must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in the Engineering/Technology/Science or its equivalent with Mathematics subject as mandatory subjects.
- Marks:Applying candidates must have scored at least 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA or above in 10 points in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing:Appearing candidates in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
IIITM Kerala 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the IIITM Kerala 2022 Examination:
- Mode:The Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consist of 60multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration of Exam:Total 1 hour will be allotted to the candidates for completing the question paper.
- Marking Scheme:Total 4 marks will be given allotted to the candidates for correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on each incorrect response.
The complete question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English and Reasoning||15|
|Basic Computer Science||15|
IIITM Kerala 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the M.Sc. Computer Science examination will be consist of various questions from the General Knowledge, General Science, Mathematics, English and Reasoning and Fundamentals of Computer.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination through the website of exam conducting authority.
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the IIITM Kerala 2022 Examination:
- Checkout the syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make a proper and balanced time schedule for study and other activities.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Keep the notes of every cleared syllabus.
- Participate in the mock tests and solve the sample and previous years question paper.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IIITM Kerala 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will have to bring their admit card along with them for the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
University will release the admit card from the third week of June 2022 by login into the website of authority. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
IIITM Kerala 2022 Result
Result will be released by the university for every participated candidate individually after few weeks from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to check the result from the third week of July 2022 through online mode.
IIITM Kerala Result 2022 will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their result by themselves through the website of authority.
IIITM Kerala 2022 Admission
The final admission procedure will be followed by the counselling procedure conducted by the university for every shortlisted candidate. The counselling procedure will be followed by a written test. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their performance in IIITM Kerala Entrance Test, CUSAT or GATE/NET examination.
The counselling procedure will be conducted for all vacant seats of offered programs. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their performance in require exams and written test.
For any other query regarding IIITM Kerala 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.