IIMC 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
IIMC 2021 Application Form will be released from the third week of April 2021. IIMC entrance examination is a university level exam which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi. Through this exam candidates will be able for education and training in the field of mass communication. Admission will also be offered by its affiliated colleges. Candidates can read this article to know more about IIMC application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates etc.
IIMC 2021 Application Form
Here candidates can check all details about IIMC application form:
- Application form for IIMC Exam 2021 will be released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can get offline application form from the office of institute.
- Candidates can fill their application form from the third week of April 2021.
- Fill correct details in the application form including personal, communication and academic etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. scanned photograph and signature in specific size.
- Candidates can also apply for more than one course.
- Application form will be filled till second week of May 2021.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of the application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- In case of offline application, candidates will have to send filled application form along with the demand draft in the given address:
The Additional Director General (T & A),
Indian Institute of Mass Communication,
Aruna Assaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110067.
Details Required While Filling the IIMC 2021 Application Form:
Candidates must keep ready the following details which will be required at the time of filling application form:
- Class 10thand 12th mark sheet/ certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Date of birth etc.
- Application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online payment will be done via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline fee through demand draft which will be made in favor of ‘IIMC, New Delhi’.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Here in the table candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 1000|
IIMC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the given IIMC 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible for entrance examination.
- NRI sponsored quota candidates will not be required to appear for the entrance examination.
candidates those want to apply for both NRI/ non NRI quota, will need to submit separate application form.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1stAugust 1996.
- There will be 5 years age relaxation for reserved category candidates (SC/ST and PWD) and 3 years relaxation for OBC category candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
IIMC 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative IIMC 2021 application dates in the given table:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2021|
How to Apply for IIMC 2021
In the following steps candidates can check compete procedure about how to fill IIMC 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the given link and enter basic details for registration i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid mistakes in detail.
- Fill educational, qualification details i.e. mark, passing year address, parent’s details and other.
- Now click on ‘save and continue’ button.
- Upload required document i.e. passport size scanned photograph and signature in the specific size.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now click on ‘proceed for payment’ tab.
- Choose the payment mode online or offline and enter fee details.
- Candidates can make online payment via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Fill asked details regarding application fee.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Offline payment will be done through demand draft in favor of IIMC, payable at New Delhi.
- Preview and verify all the details carefully.
- Do not forgot to take printout of the confirmation page for future references.
Through the above article candidates will be able to check complete details about IIMC 2021 application form. we have provided mode of application, fee, eligibility criteria and dates etc. Candidates must follow the above – mentioned procedure at the time of the filling application form.
If you have any other query about IIMC 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.