IISER 2019 Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
IISER 2019 Application Form for JEE Advanced Channel has been started. IISER SCB aptitude test is conducted on a national level. Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) offered the courses in 5 years of Dual Degree BS-MS courses through its admission procedure. Admission in IISER will also done through KVPY & JEE Advanced. Candidates can get the complete details about IISER Admission 2019 in this article.
IISER Application Form 2019
IISER 2020 Application Form will be started from May 2020.
IISER 2019 Application Form for KVPY channel has been started. For JEE Advanced Channel, it has been released on 15th June 2019. Click here to fill application form.
Candidates can upload their 12th class result & mark sheet in the IISER Application Portal from 16th May to 20th June 2019. Click here to updated marks.
IISER 2019 Mock Test has been released. Click here for mock test.
Candidates can get the guidance to fill the application form in this section.
- The IISER 2019 application form is opened from 31st March 2019 for SCB stream, 26th May 2019 for KVPY channel and 15th June 2019 for JEE Advanced qualified candidates.
- The application forms can be accessed and filled through the online mode. No other mode is entertained to receive the application forms.
- The opportunity to fill application form will be provided till 20th June 2019 for KVPY & JEE Advanced and 6th May 2019 for SCB stream.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates have to choose one of the IISER in which they want to get admission.
- Candidates should make ready their scanned images (photograph & mark sheet/rank card) to upload.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form as a proof of filling application form.
The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST and PwD). The fee can be deposited through online mode. The application fee is non-refundable.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to get admission in the IISER.
- Nationality: Candidates should be of Indian Nationals. PIO & OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- KYPY Stream: Candidate should have valid KVPY scholarship starting from 2019-2020.
- JEE Advanced Channel: Applying candidate should qualify the JEE Advanced & obtain a rank within 10000 in CRL (Common Rank List).
- SCB Channel: Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam in science stream with marks equivalent or above the cut-off percentage marks of their respective board exam. There is a 5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks for the OBC-NC & PwD category candidates.
IISER Admission 2020 will be organized by the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research. IISER organizes a national level test known as IISER SCB Aptitude test to offer admission in 5 year dual degree programme of BS-MS. Admission will be done through three channels – SCB, KVPY and JEE Advanced exam.
IISER Application Dates 2019
Here, we have given the application dates for all three streams through which candidates can get admission in IISER.
|KVPY||JEE Advanced||SCB Stream|
|Opening of application form||26th May 2019||15th June 2019||31st March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||20th June 2019||20th June 2019||6th May 2019|
|IISER SCB aptitude test||–||–||6th June 2019|
How to Apply for IISER Admission
Check the steps to fill IISER online application form:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the link of ‘Click Here to Apply’.
- Enter your name, email Id and mobile number to register.
- The login details will be sent to the candidate’s on their registered email Id and mobile number.
- Candidates can login with the login credential to fill the application form.
- Now, fill the details in the application form such as personal, contact, address, qualification and others.
- All the details should be filled correctly and accurately.
- After submitting the details, click on ’Upload Image’ link.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, proceed for the fee payment.
- Choose the online payment option and pay the fee.
- After submitting all the details asked in the application form, take printout of it.
If you have any other queries about IISER Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.