IISER 2022 Application Form, Correction (Re-started) – Apply Online Here
IISER 2022 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2022 for SCB channel. IISER is a national level admission procedure conducted every year by Indian institute of Science Education and Research (IISER). The admission procedure is regulated in three channel SCB, KVPY and JEE Advanced channel. Shortlisted candidates though these channels will get admission in 5 year duel degree programme of BS-MS Programmes at one of seven IISER across the country. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details candidates needs to know with latest updates on IISER Application Form 2022.
IISER 2022 Application Form – Correction Re-started
IISER 2022 Application Form Correction has been re-started from 17th June 2022. Click here to make correction.
IISER 2022 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on IISER Application Form 2022:
- IISER Application form has been made available through online mode only.
- Authority has released the IISER Application Form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before filling application form.
- The IISER registration form submission process has been commenced from 25th May 2022 for SCB channel.
- Applicant must submit the application form before the prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule.
- Applicant must fill the IISER Application Form with all required details, as any unfilled or wrong details could cause rejection of application form.
- Application correction has been started from 17th to 18th June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled Application Form and Fee receipt for future reference.
- The IISER Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for transaction of IISER Application Fee.
Below are the complete fee structure for IISER Application Form 2022:
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|Reserve category candidates||Rs.1000/-|
IISER 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility Criteria for IISER 2022 Examination:
For SCB Channel :
- Qualification: Candidates applying for IISER through SCB Channel must have complete 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination From any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 60% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 55% marks for candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for IISER admission.
For KVPY Channel:
- Scholarship: Applying candidates must have valid KVPY scholarship to be eligible for admission.
- Cut off: Cut off for admission will be 60% marks for General/ OBC and OBC-NCL category and 55% marks for candidates belongs to reserve Category.
IISER 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official dates for IISER 2022 Registration Procedure:
For SCB Channel:
|Application Form||25th May 2022|
|Last date of Submission of application form||15th June 2022|
|Application correction||17th to 18th June 2022|
|Admit card availability||26th June 2022|
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||June 2022|
|IISER Aptitude Test 2022||3rd July 2022|
|Answer Key||1st week of July 2022|
|Result announcement||July 2022|
|Seat allotment||July/ August 2022|
For KVPY Channel:
|Commencement of registration process||June 2022|
|Last date of submission||June 2022|
|Uploading marks and category certificate begins||June 2022|
|First round of seat allotment.||June/July 2022|
For JEE Advanced Channel:
|Application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit 12th marksheet & certificate||June 2022|
|First seat allocation process||June 2022|
How to Apply For IISER 2022
Following are the complete Step by step Process for filling IISER 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of IISER 2022 (Link is available above).
- Go to the website of IISER and click on new candidates registration link to register yourself.
- Fill the registration form with all required details and login into the candidates dashboard for filling application form.
- Now fill the Application Form with all required details like Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre etc. and submit the details.
- After the submission of application form upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, Marksheet and Certificate (if Applicable).
- Photograph should be current passport Size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and in .JPEG format.
- Signature should be scanned and running hand signature of candidates within given size and .jpg format.
- Now pay application fee as abovesaid for final submission of Application Form.
- Select payment gateway complete the remaining procedure accordingly.
- Once transaction will be successfully complete seek the printout of Fee Receipt for proof (If Required).
- At last take printout of filled IISER Application Form for future references.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of filled IISER Application From to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for more information and any query about IISER 2022 Application Form.