IIST 2022 Application Form (Till 26th May), Registration – Apply for PG
IIST 2022 Application Form has been started for PG courses through online mode only. Indian Institute of Space science and Technology (IIST) conducts a university level admission process for candidates seeking admission in various offered UG and PG programs of space science and space technology fields. As IIST didn’t conduct any entrance examination for admission, so candidate will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of National level entrance examination like JEST, JEE Advanced, GATE and UGC NET etc. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on IIST Application form 2022.
IIST 2022 Application Form – Till 26th May (PG)
IIST 2022 Application Form can be filled till 26th May 2022 for PG courses. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information and instructions on IIST Application Form 2022:
- The IIST Application Form 2022 is released through online mode.
- Application Form submission process for UG Courses will be regulated as per the JEE Advanced Schedule.
- Candidates are able to submit IIST 2022 Application Form for PG Courses is made available from 30th April 2022 to 26th May 2022.
- Authority has released the Application Form with correction facility, though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Applicant must submit the application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of IIST Registration Process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled IIST Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- IIST Application Form fee can only be payable through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateway for transaction of application fee.
The complete fee structure for IIST 2022 Application Fee will be as follows:
|Preference||General, OBC and EWS||SC, ST, PD and women candidates|
|Up to 3 Preference||Rs.1200/-||Rs.600/-|
IIST 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete prescribed courses wise eligibility criteria IIST 2022 Admission:
For UG Courses:
- Age Limit: Applying Candidate for the IIST Application Form 2022 should be born on or after 1st October 1997 and 1st October 1992 for candidates belongs to reserved category.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects form any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applying candidates must obtained at least 75% marks and 65% marks for candidates belongs to reserved category.
- Scores: Applying candidates for IIST must have JEE Advanced scores with minimum qualifying marks.
For PG Courses:
- Age limit: Applying candidate should not be more than 32 years old and for reserve category there will be relaxation.
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Tech., B.E., and MSc with 60% marks and 55% mark for candidates belongs to reserved category.
- Scores: Candidate should have GATE, UGC NET/ JEST score cards with minimum qualifying marks.
IIST 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete tentative dates for IIST 2022 Admission Form:
|Events||For UG||For PG|
|Application Form||As per JEE Advanced Schedule||29th April 2022|
|Last date for Submission||–||26th May 2022|
How to Apply for IIST 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling IIST online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of IIST 2022 (link is given above).
- Now select the level of study and go the online application portal of particular.
- Click on the new candidates registration form and register yourself with all required details.
- The registration form will be consist of basic personal details with Email Id and Phone Number.
- After the completion of registration form, fill the application form with details like Personal, Academic, Communicational etc.
- Candidate can fill application form at once or in separate parts by login through registration no. and password you got at the time of Registration.
- Now upload recent passport size photograph and running hand signature within required size and format.
- Uploaded photograph must not be more than 3 months old and with plane background without any editing.
- Candidate will have to upload SC/ST certificate or PWD certificate if he/she belongs to anyone of these reserved category.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates must submit the application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select the payment gateways for transaction of application fee and complete the transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully done, seek the printout of fee receipt and filled application form.
Leave the comments down below for further information or any query regarding IIST 2022 Application Form.