IPU CET 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been extended for various UG/ PG courses through online mode. IPU CET is a university level exam through which admission will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The admission will be offered to candidates into various UG & PG level courses. Candidates will be offered admission into B.Tech., BCA, BBA, LLB, MCA, LLM, MBA and other various courses. It will be mandatory for candidates to qualify entrance test for admission into various programmes. Candidates seeking admission into B.Tech. & medical courses will be on the basis of JEE Main & NEET scores. Admission into Law & MCA will be on the basis of CLAT & NIMCET scores whereas MBA admission will be on the basis of CAT scores. Here we are provided details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding IPU CET application form 2021.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form- Extended
IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st July 2021 for various UG, PG courses through online mode. Click here to apply.
IPU CET 2021 Application Form For MBA course is open. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding IPU CET Application Form:
- IPU CET 2021 registration form has been released on website via online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 8th June 2021. It is open For MBA course.
- The last date to submit the application form for IPU CET 2021 is till 31st July 2021.
- Candidates who wish to apply for multiple course have to fill separate application form.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of photograph & signature and left hand thumb impression.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered mail ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- After final submission of the application form, candidates can not be able to modify/correct the mistakes in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details are completely filled candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling application form:
- 10th marksheet/ certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Disability certificate (in case of PwD)
- Valid mail ID & phone number
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Photograph must not be older than 3 weeks with 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm dimensions
- Signature with black or blue ink only
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details.
- Candidates can submit application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- All category candidates have to submit 1200/-as their application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for IPU CET:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates seeking admission into UG courses must be between 18 to 21 years in age whereas PG courses candidates must be between 21 to 35 years in age.
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in 12thlevel examination.
- Score: JEE Main paper 1 score card will be required to be eligible for examination.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: Applying candidate must score at least 50% marks in bachelor’s degree.
- Score: CAT 2021 score card will be required to be eligible for examination.
IPU CET 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing official schedule regarding IPU CET Application Dates:
|Application commences||8th June 2021|
|Submission of application form||31st July 2021|
|IPU CET 2021 exam||August 2021|
How to Apply for IPU CET
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for IPU CET:
- Visit official site (Link is given above).
- Click on the, “Registration for admission” link.
- Now application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill basic details such as name, mail ID and phone number.
- A confirmation message will be sent to candidates registered ID & number.
- Fill other academic & required details in the application form.
- After that upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- Scanned images must be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Now press. “Next” button.
- After that, read all the declaration carefully.
- Once you read, tick on “I Agree” option & click on “submit” tab.
- Also fill two exam centres as per your choice.
- Now upload proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future use.
Through the above IPU CET 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, its mode, fee payment mode, fee details & much more.
We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to fill the application form for candidates to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority will accept form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.
If you have any other details regarding IPU CET 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.