ISI 2021 Application Form (Re-Opened), Registration – Apply Here
ISI 2021 Application Form has been re-opened from 17th June 2021. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) exam is a national level entrance test which is organized once in a year. Admission to candidates will be given into various UG & PG courses. Admission will be offered in B.Stat (Hons.), B. Maths (Hons.), M.Maths, MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M.Stat, M.Tech (CrS), M.Tech (CS), MS (QROR), MS (QE), PG Diploma & Research Fellowship program. Here we are providing complete details such as application form, mode, its fee and much more regarding ISI Application Form 2021.
ISI 2021 Application Form – Re-Opened
ISI 2021 Application Form has been re-opened from 17th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding ISI 2021 Registration:
- ISI application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form of ISI 2021 from 3rd May 2021 to 1st June 2021.
- Application form has been re-started from 17th June 2021 and can be continued till 20th June 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid mail ID & phone number as important information will be send to it.
- Candidates must ensure they they fulfil all the eligibility norms before applying as application form can be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Incomplete application form can lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form completely.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility in the application form so candidates must re-check the details before submission.
- Candidates must also have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Once application will get filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Candidates must keep following details ready while filling ISI application form:
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Date of birth certificate
- Qualification details
- First & last page of passport (In case Nationality is not Indian)
- 12th mark sheet
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details for fee payment
- Candidates are able to submit ISI application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Male general category candidates must have to submit 1250/-while females have to submit Rs. 750/- as their application fee.
- Reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC-NCL) candidates must have to submit 625/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
ISI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for ISI 2021:
For B.Stat (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & English as their compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year bachelor’s degree or B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Math degree/ analytical from ISI or PG diploma in statistical mathematics from any recognized board ior university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Statistical as their compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
For M.Tech (CS):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 4 year B.Tech/ B.E or Master’s degree from any one mentioned subjects.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have any one subject from Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT/ Physics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ B.E or Electronic Science/ B.Tech or its equivalent.
For MS (QE):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year bachelor’s degree to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics in their 12th level exam to be eligible.
For MS (QMS):
- Qualification:Candidates must qualify 3 year bachelor’s degree/ B.Tech/ B.E to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics in their qualifying exam to be eligible
ISI 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding ISI application dates:
|Application form commences||3rd May 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||1st June 2021|
|Fee payment||5th May to 5th June 2021|
|Application form re-opens||17th to 20th June 2021|
|Payment of fee reopens||18th to 22nd June 2021|
|Admit card release||8th July 2021|
|ISI test||18th July 2021|
How to Apply for ISI
Go through following step by step procedure while applying for ISI:
- Go to the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Register as a new user & create account.
- Fill all asked & required basic details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID & phone number.
- Now login using the registration details.
- After that complete the application process by providing all other details.
- Upload scanned image of coloured photograph with 100-150 KB is size.
- Candidates must also upload signature with blue/ black pen between 50- 100 KB is size.
- Images must be only JPG/JPEG formats.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, fee mode & much more regarding ISI Application form 2021. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps while filling the application form to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form. Application form can be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfil all the mentioned eligibility norms.
If you have any other queries regarding ISI 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.