JEE Advanced 2021 Registration (Started), Dates – Apply For AAT Here
JEE Advanced 2021 AAT Registration has been started from 15th October 2021. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by IIT’s on rotational basis. This exam is organized by seven zonal IIT’s under guidance from Joint Admission board (JAB). The admission will be offered to candidates into Bachelor’s, Bachelor’s masters dual degree & Integrated master’s course. After qualifying the entrance test, candidates will be offered admission in the field of Engineering & Architecture in top institutes such as IITs, NITS, CFTIs & other institutes. Candidates must read below article for complete details regarding JEE Advanced Application Form 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration – Started (AAT)
JEE Advanced 2021 AAT Registration has been started from 15th October 2021. Click here to register.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form will be started from first week of May 2022.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Fee Payment date has been extended till 22nd September 2021. Click here to submit fee.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form has been extended till 21st September 2021. Click here to register.
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Advanced 2021 Registration:
- JEE Advanced 2021 registration process has been started on 15th September 2021.
- The last date to submit application form for JEE Advanced 2021 is till 19th September 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online. No other mode is entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
- There is no need to send any filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- During registration, candidates must also select exam city preference as per their choices.
- At last candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following items ready while filling application form:
- JEE Main details
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Category certificate
- Scribe request letter
- PWD certificate
- DS certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- Candidates are able to fill the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable.
- Application fee for Indian & Foreign national candidates as per their category will be as mentioned in the below table:
|Indian National Category||Fee|
|Female candidates (all category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|Reserved( SC, ST, PwD category) candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
|Foreign National Category||Fee|
|Candidates from SAARC Countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non- SAARC Countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility norms before applying for JEE Advanced:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Nationality: All Indian & Foreign national (PIO/ OCI) category candidates will be eligible for examination.
- It will be mandatory to appear for JEE Main 2021 examination to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Performance in JEE Main: Candidate’s performance in JEE Main 2021 in paper 1 must be among top 2,50,000 successful candidates.
- Age limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1st October 1996 to be eligible. Therefore, 5 year of relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates will be allowed to attempt JEE Advanced maximum only two times in two consecutive year.
- Percentage for IITs: The 75% criteria in the qualifying exam has been relaxed.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding official application dates for JEE Advanced:
|Registration process commences||15th September 2021|
|Last date for registration||19th September 2021|
|Last dat for fee payment||22nd September 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 exam date||3rd October 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2021
- Visit the official website (Link is provided above)
- Select the option of “JEE Advanced 2021 Registration”
- Now fill basic details such as name, mobile number, mail ID etc. The basic details must be entered correctly without any mistake.
- Click on login & fill the provided login details
- Now computer screen will display with JEE Main details filled at the time of registration.
- After that select exam city as per your preference, no. of attempts & all other details asked.
- Now upload passport size photograph in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Also upload signature in the format specified.
- After uploading images, re-check & verify the provided details and uploaded images.
- Once verification is done, proceed to submit application fee
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Now confirmation page will appear on your screen
- Do not forget to take printout of your application form.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates must go through above article for details regarding JEE Advanced application form 2021. We have provided all necessary details such as application form, its fee, procedure to register. Candidates are advised to follow all the steps while filling application form to avoid basic mistakes. Do not forget to read eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.