JEE Advanced 2022 Application Correction – Edit Application Form Here

JEE Advanced 2022 Form Correction JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form Correction facility will be provided by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can make correction in application form through the website. JEE Advanced is a national level entrance exam. This exam will be regulated by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. JEE Advanced is organized to get admissions into UG courses in Engineering, Architecture, pharmaceutical and Science field. In this article, we are providing the complete information about JEE Advance Form Correction 2022.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Advanced 2022 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form

Candidates can get the application form through online mode only. The JEE Advanced 2022 Application form will be issued from first week of May 2022. Authority will provide a week to complete the submission of application form as last date of submission of application form will be till first week of June 2022. Candidates will have to pay additional fee for category and paper changes.

Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Candidates have to take the printout of the JEE advanced application form for future reference.

JEE Advanced 2022 Form Correction

JEE Advanced Correction facility usually depends on the situation and time, as sometimes authority will provide the correction facility and sometimes not. Candidates are advised to fill application form very cautiously to avoid any kind of problems later on.

If any information will be announced regarding to the JEE advanced application form correction, we will update here. Last year, no correction period was declared about JEE advanced form correction.

Even if Authority will decide to provide correction facility then facility will be applicable on few parts of details. Here we have mentioned details that candidates can make change in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form:

• Name of the candidate
  • Father’s name
  • Mother’s name
  • Category
  • Gender
  • Date of birth
  • Mobile number
  • Choice of paper (paper 1st or 2nd or both)

How to Make Correction in JEE Advance 2022 Application Form

Candidates can check following steps to make correction in JEE Advance 2022 application form:

• Visit the official website (link will be given above).
  • New page will be open on your computer screen.
  • Now login using details like application number and password.
  • Click on the ‘login’ button.
  • Now click on the ‘correct application form particular’ button.
  • Read the given instructions and make correction in the application form.
  • Candidates can make correction in details like education qualification, gender, category, personal details etc.
  • Click on the ‘submit’ button.
  • After making correction must recheck all the details.
  • Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
  • Take a printout of the filled application form.
  • Keep it safe for other admission procedures.

JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must check following JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria:

• Nationality: Indian candidates including OCI/ PIO and foreign national candidates can apply for the exam.
  • Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after October 1st 1996 and SC/ ST category candidates must have been on or after 1st October 1991.
  • Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for JEE Advance examination maximum 2 times in two consecutive years.
  • Qualification: Candidates should have passed their 10th and 12th from any recognized board in year 2022 or 2022.
  • JEE Main Scores: Candidates will have to appear in JEE Mains 2022 exam for applying in JEE Advanced 2022.

Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidate’s registration will be cancelled if, they can’t fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates also check that the scanned documents uploaded correctly or not. Candidates are advised to fill all the correct details in the application form during the given time period. Exam conducting authority will not provide any other chance to make correction in details.

If you have any other queries regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Form Correction, you can ask us by commenting below.

1. Siva says:

I uploaded not filled declaration form of ews. How Can I change it?

2. ishu says:

can i upload my old obc ncl certificate and change it later

3. Mukesh kumar says:

What is the difference between obc ncl certificate and additional obc ncl ( central list ) certificate

4. Bitla Ankita says:

I have uploaded OBC-NCL certificate before the date of April 2021 how can I edit and submit declaration form. Please guide me

5. Anuj says:

I have issue in payment of registration fee. I have paid but it not reflecting in application form. Amount has been deducted from account

6. Abhijeet Singh says:

I want to change general to obc category.How it is possible.which website is need.

7. Charan Tej says:

We entered wrong roll number of intermediate how can correct it

8. Amit Bharambe says:

Can I change category from OBC-NCL to General while applying for jee advance 2021 if I came to know I am not belong to OBC-NCL after jee main 2021.

That you

Amit Bharambe

9. Jayshree says:

I want to change my category general to ews .how it possible? Which website guidelines please.

10. adund says:

sir on the website they mentioned while filling the forms that if you have an old obc ncl certificate then you have to upload that one and then upload the new obc ncl certificate issued after 1st april till 26th septemper…now those who got the document issued are supposed to upload it but there is no login option on their website…

11. Bhargavi says:

Please give me an answer to my question amtensed about it

12. Bhargavi says:

I am not eligible to have DS category reservation,while filling the application form not knowingly I filled it as iam eligible of having the DS category reservation so, I have to correct it as iam not eligible to have it

13. Shivani ojha says:

After filling lieu of ews certificate how can I upload the actual certificate right now (2020)

14. sushmitha says:

i was unable to download my confirmation page even after my fee payement y this happens i dont know what can i do to get cofirmation page?

15. Hemant says:

Sir, I forgot to upload my 12th class certificate in jee advance application form sir, how can i upload this now sir can i give jee advance exam now sir please tell immediately

16. vimal jain says:

sir i upload wrong marksheet in 10th class by mistake can i correct it

17. Shaik. Dilshad says:

My parents bymistake upload my caste wrong jee mains application
    They are upload as a obc but iam bc-e muslim…. Some people say you are egilible that certificate unfortunately we are apply for jee adavance and in obc certificate option I was put likeI was submiitted at 26th sep we are submitted the application unfortunately after submission application next day we heard I am not egiliable forobc certificate in madal office they are rejected my obc -certificate.. What should I do now??? Can i coorect my application after submission??

18. Shrisai Metkari says:

Can I change uploaded documents in jee advance form 2020

19. Sidhartha says:

Sir we have applied advanced by declaration form of ews ..now we got our ews certificate can we update it .or else no problem

20. Mastan Redday says:

Hello,
    How to change my GEN-EWS cirtificate status?

Thanks in advance

21. Sakshi kaundilya says:

Sir ..I have not submitted 12th marksheet and submit all prosess then now i can upload 12th marksheet or not.

22. Betha Ajaykumar says:

Sir I have to change my catagery information in registration form can you please help me

23. Nikita says:

Ihave uploded tatkal non creamyleyar in obc at the place of decleration in lieu of ncl and haven’t done payment yet ,can i change it now..or what do to next?

24. Vamshi says:

I have entered date of birth in jee mains wrongly,any chances to enter my correct date of birth in jee advanced

25. Deeksha says:

Sir, I have uploaded the OBC receipt instead of the OBC declaration form which was in the brochure ..Will they accept me for writing JEE ADVANCED ..?

26. Betha Ajaykumar says:

Sir I want to uploaded my obc ncl certificate which is created after registration so please give me any chance

27. Betha Ajaykumar says:

Sir can I change my uploaded certificates in jee advance

28. Aishwarya says:

I have submitted my sister’s class 10th certificate instead of mine how will I make correction in that?

29. Prerana says:

Sir I am from Maharashtra I have 2 ews certificate one of state and other of central. I attached state ews certificate. Will they accept it? How should I change it?

30. VAMSI krishna says:

Sir unexpectedly ,I uploaded income certificate instead of caste certificate how can ,I correct it.

31. Sai says:

Sir my hall ticket number was noted mistake in jee advance portal how to correct it.

32. Tejavath Vamshi says:

Sir I want to change my exam center City how can I change

33. Manohar says:

I have uploaded wrong certificates,can I correct them now

34. ramashry says:

Sir jee advanc ke farm me 12 ka rolll no ke jagah sirial no likha gaya hai koi prb ho sakta hai kya curection date aayega ya nahi

35. ramashry says:

Sir jee advanc 2020 september 16 ke bad currection date aayega kya ya nahi aayega

36. Narrsh says:

I want to upload new obc ncl certi.in my jee advance form which I allready full Gil.

37. Kunal says:

Sir I am a gen ews student but due to covid I have not made it but in case of uploading certificate is demanded due to which my registration is not done

38. anchal says:

Sir I have filled my form successfully but have upload declaration in lieu of ews certificate dated from May to June not of Sep then is there any problem in this …..

39. Rajesh says:

I uploaded ews certificate issued date wrongly can i change that sir plz reply

40. Likkola Balaraju says:

Sir….I wrongly entered my 12 academic year ……..please give me the solution as early as possible………

41. Dia says:

I made mistake while entering my category details in jee advance form. I had correctly filled in jee mains. Due to this mistake. I am out of the process of registration. Can I get some solution.

42. SIVA says:

HOW CAN I UPLOAD MY CASTE CERTIFICATE ,SINCE MY JEE ADVANCE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY WITH SELF DECLARATION FORM.However i have received the message like caste certificate to be upload on or before 26. Kindly advise the way of forward to upload the certificate..

43. Jyothi says:

I have a valid EWS certificate but by mistake I have uploaded the old file while registering. Now will I be aligible for EWS category. Or will that be OK if I show the valid certificate during IIT counselling time?

44. Rahul says:

If I don’t have obc ncl certificate and I fill the complete form of jee advance beside of obc ncl certificate as declaration in lieu of obc ncl then how l apply obc certificate

45. Lokesh says:

My 12th passing year is filled wrong I have not given th attention while form filling , but now I can,t abe to give my 2020 adv. Paper so please help me out

46. Rishabh Tiwari says:

I want to change the sequence of exam centre. Can I get any chance of correction.

47. Bhardwaj says:

Can we change photo in jee advanced application form

48. Dildar says:

I have interchange the birth certificate and sc certificate can I make change

49. lokesh says:

sir i have uploaded old obc-ncl certificate instead of declaration lieu certificate there is a chance to change the certificate to obc-ncl issued after april,1 2020

50. Balaji says:

I am facing problem with uploading my documents ,I have selected to submit my Gen-Ews cirtificate by 26 th September ,stil iam not able to upload my birth and 12 th marks memo
    Please help me..

51. Sandeep says:

I forgot to upload second year marks memo what I have to do

52. Ganesh Harsha Vardhan says:

I have uploaded old dated ews certificate(It has validity) in place of declaration form of Lieu ews candidate.
    Can i correct it ??
    Can i get ews quota during councelling by submitting new certificate and reporting that it was uploaded by mistake??

53. Banupriya says:

Sir, can I upload the declaration in lieu of OBC-NCL from the JEE ADV brochure? And later the OBC ncl certificate when I get it ?

54. Banupriya says:

Sir, can I upload the declaration in lieu of OBC-NCL from the JEE ADV Brochure and Can I upload it later when I get it

55. Bhagyesh says:

Sir I have mistakenly uploaded my photo in place of class 10th certificate can correction be made also I have send a mail to iit delhi will it be done I am giving jee advance 2020 sir please reply fast??

56. Mina says:

During JEE main registration I have declared my category GEN & same was submitted during JEE Advanced registration. Can I correct catogary (GEN-EWS) & upload EWS Certificate?

57. Pradeep A says:

Sir I have wrongly selected first exam city instead of Karnataka Bangalore I selected Jammu kashmir srinagar. As I am residing kolar Dist Karnataka state,

58. Shivangi says:

Maine jee advanced ke form m 10th ka wrong certificate upload kar diya hai. Kya mai phir se reupload kar sakti hu?

59. Harshita says:

Sir mene form submit nhi kiya h but marksheet k jgh image upload kr di…is it possible to change it

60. Rakesh says:

I upload my 10 std marksheet(showing date of birth) in filling advance jee 2020 application form.

Is it acceptable.?

61. Prasanna says:

If i uploaded old obc certificate in the declaration, i can change the certificate. I am eligible to write the exam or not

62. Jahnavi says:

I have uploded old dated non creamyleyar in obc at the place of decleration in lieu of ncl can i change it now..if not they will allow for the exam

63. Chandan kalpam says:

I belong to obc-ncl category but I have not appload the obc-ncl certificate . Will I get some chance to change it .

64. Aruna says:

I don’t have obc nvl certificate isuued after april 2020, but i have wrongly chosen the option as i have it.

Can i make correction regarding this

65. Divya says:

Sir i entered second email address wrong how to correct it

66. Ananya says:

Sir by mistake I wrote telngana board instead of cbse.plz hep me out

67. Shubhadeep Mandal says:

By mistake I have given my district wrong.Shall I get a correction date???

68. Usha says:

Actually I have filled wrong 12th roll number and I need to make changes in jee advanced application form 2020 and I haven’t make the payment I have registered myself so please let me help what to do to change the academic details of mine soon.

69. ANUSHKA says:

Jee adv 2020 out of 8 centre options second choice is not going to open so what to do

70. Ritam Chakraborty says:

I completed the procedure for the application for JEE Advanced 2020 today. After I downloaded the receipt I noticed that the District in my home address had changed automatically.
    But in the JEE Mains admit card the correct district was mentioned, namely, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal.
    How did it automatically change to South 24 Parganas, West Bengal in the JEE advanced application form?
    Please suggest a way to rectify the same.

71. Eramreddy charishma says:

I have uploaded ews before the date of April 2020 how can I change my ews certificate now??