JEE Advanced 2022 Application Correction – Edit Application Form Here
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form Correction facility will be provided by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can make correction in application form through the website. JEE Advanced is a national level entrance exam. This exam will be regulated by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. JEE Advanced is organized to get admissions into UG courses in Engineering, Architecture, pharmaceutical and Science field. In this article, we are providing the complete information about JEE Advance Form Correction 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form
Candidates can get the application form through online mode only. The JEE Advanced 2022 Application form will be issued from first week of May 2022. Authority will provide a week to complete the submission of application form as last date of submission of application form will be till first week of June 2022. Candidates will have to pay additional fee for category and paper changes.
Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Candidates have to take the printout of the JEE advanced application form for future reference.
JEE Advanced 2022 Form Correction
JEE Advanced Correction facility usually depends on the situation and time, as sometimes authority will provide the correction facility and sometimes not. Candidates are advised to fill application form very cautiously to avoid any kind of problems later on.
If any information will be announced regarding to the JEE advanced application form correction, we will update here. Last year, no correction period was declared about JEE advanced form correction.
Even if Authority will decide to provide correction facility then facility will be applicable on few parts of details. Here we have mentioned details that candidates can make change in the JEE Advanced 2022 application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Choice of paper (paper 1st or 2nd or both)
How to Make Correction in JEE Advance 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check following steps to make correction in JEE Advance 2022 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- New page will be open on your computer screen.
- Now login using details like application number and password.
- Click on the ‘login’ button.
- Now click on the ‘correct application form particular’ button.
- Read the given instructions and make correction in the application form.
- Candidates can make correction in details like education qualification, gender, category, personal details etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After making correction must recheck all the details.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep it safe for other admission procedures.
JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following JEE Advanced 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian candidates including OCI/ PIO and foreign national candidates can apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after October 1st 1996 and SC/ ST category candidates must have been on or after 1st October 1991.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear for JEE Advance examination maximum 2 times in two consecutive years.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed their 10th and 12th from any recognized board in year 2022 or 2022.
- JEE Main Scores: Candidates will have to appear in JEE Mains 2022 exam for applying in JEE Advanced 2022.
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidate’s registration will be cancelled if, they can’t fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates also check that the scanned documents uploaded correctly or not. Candidates are advised to fill all the correct details in the application form during the given time period. Exam conducting authority will not provide any other chance to make correction in details.
If you have any other queries regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Form Correction, you can ask us by commenting below.