JEE Advanced 2022 Registration (On 7th Aug), Application – Apply Here
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration will be started from 7th August 2022 through online mode. Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) is a National Level Entrance test conducted annually by one of seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) in a rotational Pattern. The Examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various programmes of Engineering & Technology fields at Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) across the country. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on JEE Advanced Application Form 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration – From 7th Aug
JEE Advanced 2022 Registration will be started from 7th August 2022. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe registration alerts.
Following are the detailed information with some important instructions on JEE Advanced Registration Form 2022:
- JEE Advanced Application Form will be made available for every candidates through online mode.
- The Application From will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for JEE Advanced 2022.
- The registration process for JEE Advanced 2022 examination will be commenced from 7th August 2022.
- Authority will release JEE Advanced Application Form with correction facility though facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Applicant must submit their final JEE Advanced application form before 11th August 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of Registration Portal.
- Applicant must keep the printout of filled online JEE Advanced Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidate can pay JEE Advanced Application Fee through online mode.
- For Transaction of Application form, candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment Gateways.
|Indian Nationals Candidates||Application Fee|
|Female candidate (all category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2800/-|
Following are the complete fee structure of JEE Advanced Registration Form 2022:
|Foreign Nationals Candidates||Application Fee|
|Candidate From SAARC Countries||USD75|
|Candidate Form Non-SAARC Countries||USD150|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2022 Exam:
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Nationals:
- Age Limit: Candidate should have born on or after October 1, 1997 and Five years relaxation will be offered to the reserved category candidates.
- Attempt Limit: Candidate can only attempts JEE Advanced examination maximum 2 times in 2 consecutive years.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or Equivalent Examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applicant must have JEE Main scores to be eligible for admission.
JEE Advanced 2022 Application Dates
Here are the complete registration dates for JEE Advanced 2022 Registration Form:
|Availability of Application Form||7th August 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||11th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates||28th August 2022|
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling JEE Advanced 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of JEE Advanced 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the JEE Advanced Registration form with all required details.
- The JEE Advanced registration form will be consist of details like Basic personal Details, Email ID, Phone Number.
- After completing the registration process, login into the JEE Advanced Application Form.
- Now fill the JEE Advanced application form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Address, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- Now candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate etc.
- The document uploaded by candidates in application form must be within given size and format.
- Only reserved category candidates will required to submit their category certificate.
- After uploading all required documents candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for Final Submission of application form.
- Now select your payment mode and fill all other required details accordingly.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled JEE Advanced application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidate don’t need to send any hardcopy of filled JEE Advanced Application Form to the Authority.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query regarding JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form.