JEECE 2020 Eligibility, Domicile, Age & Qualification Eligibility
JEECE 2020 Eligibility should be checked by the candidates before applying for the admission procedure. JEECE is a state level admission procedure. It also referred as Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. JCECE Board organizes all the activities related to JEECE 2020. Through this admission process, candidates can get admission in BE & B.Tech courses offered by various colleges and institutions of Jharkhand state. Here, candidates can check the JEECE 2020 eligibility criteria.
JEECE Eligibility 2020
Here, we have provided the eligibility of JEECE 2020 in terms of age, domicile and qualification. Before filling the application form, candidates must check their eligibility whether they are eligible to apply or not. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be a local/permanent resident of the Jharkhand state.
- Candidates have to show their permanent or local resident certificate in original at the time of counselling.
- The certificate should be issued by competent authority (Sub Divisional Officer – Civil or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State).
- Residential certificate issued by any other authority will not be accepted.
- Candidates should have cleared I.Sc./ 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with chemistry subject.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates should have obtained minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories candidates in PCM group.
Age Limit & Physical Eligibility:
- There is no minimum and maximum age limit is prescribed to apply for BE & B.Tech courses.
- For admissions, candidates have to go through the medical checkup.
- It will be done by the board or institution and after medical checkup only fit candidates will be eligible for admission.
The reservation criteria will be based on the latest reservation policy of Government of Jharkhand. To claim the reservation, candidates have to submit or show the valid caste certificate in original at the time of counselling.
The caste certificate should be issued by competent authority (Sub Divisional Officer – Civil or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand state).
Caste certificate of BC-I & BC-II candidates will be valid only if they does not belong to creamy layer.The reservation criteria for various categories are mentioned below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||10 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||26 %|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14 %|
JEECE 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates can check the complete details of the JEECE 2020 application form:
- JEECE 2020 Application Form will start from the first week of April 2020.
- The application form process will be conducted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression while filling application form.
- Last date to submit the application form will be fourth week of April 2020.
- Candidates must go through the complete eligibility criteria and information brochure available online before filling the application form.
- Candidates have to submit only one application as more than one application from an applicant will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates must note that any change that has to be done in the application form must be done before the submission of the application.
If you have any other queries about JEECE Eligibility 2020, you may leave your query below in the comment box.