JEECUP 2022 Eligibility, UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility must be checked by the candidates before applying. JEECUP (UPJEE) 2022 examination is also known as the UP Polytechnic regulated by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). It is a state level examination for the candidates seeking admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates will be able to apply online for filling the application form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Here, we are providing details about the UPJEE Eligibility 2022.
Admission Open 2022
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility
The candidate who satisfies the eligibility requirement prescribed by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) must fill JEECUP 2022 application form. Check whether you are eligible for the exam or not. The detailed information about eligibility will be as follows:
- First of all, the aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- Only the Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh state will be permitted to apply for the examination.
- The candidates completed their 10th or 12th from the schools situated in Uttar Pradesh board will be also eligible for the test.
- There will be no upper age limit.
- The minimum age must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2022.
- The candidate’s minimum qualification must be 10th for applying.
- If he/she has passed 12th standard or appearing in intermediate and result is awaited can also apply and take the test.
- The qualifying examination must have passed with 35% from the recognized education board.
Group Wise Eligibility:
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Pass 10th examination with at least 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||Pass 10th examination with Agriculture & obtained minimum 35% marks or Agriculture subject in class 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||Pass 10th Class with at least 35% marks.|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||Pass 12th examination (Hindi & English subjects in class 10th & 12th)|
|Library & Information Science||Pass 12th examination|
|E1 (Bio) E2 (Maths)||Diploma in Pharmacy||Pass Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry (as a compulsory subject) along with Mathematics/Biology.|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue Culture)||Pass B.Sc with Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology.|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Course||Pass graduation with any stream|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Pass 12th examination & obtain 35% marks in the examination.|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Pass 10+2 with science & and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects|
|K1 to K8||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course)||Pass 12th or ITI|
Check Group Wise Eligibility in details.
- The UP residence candidates must apply for the 85% seats through JEECUP 2022. Rests of the 15% seats will be reserved for management.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
JEECUP 2022 Application Form has been made available through online mode. It has been released from 15th February to 5th May 2022. Candidates are required to upload scanned image of passport size photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in the prescribed format.
Authority will also provide correction facility to edit in the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
- General/ OBC category candidates have to submit Rs. 300 and reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 200.
- Bank charges will be excluded from the fee.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
In case of any query regarding JEECUP 2022 Eligibility, you may ask us by commenting below.