Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application (Released), Registration – Apply Here
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2020. Application form can be filled through online mode. Admission procedure is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Industrial Training Institutes of Jharkhand state offer admission in various trades based on merit scores of the candidates. It is a state level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Jharkhand ITI application form 2020 including application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form – Started
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form has been released from 6th July 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can read all details about the Jharkhand ITI 2020 application form from below:
- Application form can be filled from 6th July 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application fee through online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill asked details in the application form i.e. education, personal, address and communication, etc.
- Upload your scanned documents like passport size photograph, signature, 8th & 10th level mark sheet & left thumb impression in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 6th August 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the printout safe for other admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode.
- Fee is Rs. 400 for General/ EWS/ BC I/ BC II and for SC/ ST category fee is Rs. 200.
- Fee is exempted for PH candidates.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
- Application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Jharkhand ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and have to provide their fitness certificate.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th / 10th class examination from any recognised board of Jharkhand board.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidate’s age should be in between 14 to 40 years as on 1st July 2020. For mechanic motor vehicle trade, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check official Jharkhand ITI 2020 application dates:
|Starting of application form||6th July 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||6th August 2020|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||August 2020|
How to Apply for Jharkhand ITI 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the Jharkhand ITI 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the given link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill registration details.
- Fill details like email ID, mobile number, etc. and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- An email regarding login credentials i.e. login ID, password will be send to your registered email ID.
- Now fill application form carefully and correctly.
- Fill all the details i.e. Communication, personal, address, and other etc.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- After submitting all the details click on ‘Payment’ tab.
- Enter fee details and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
In the above article, candidates can check all the details about the Jharkhand ITI 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, application fee, application filling procedure, etc. Candidates are advised to fill the details correctly in the application form to avoid any type of mistake. After submission of the application form authority will not provide any correction facility to the candidates.
If you have any other query about Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.