Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Register Here
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form will be released by the JCECEB Board through online mode only. Jharkhand Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is a state level admission procedure organized every year by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The admission procedure will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered Technical and Non-Technical ITI courses of Govt. and Private ITI Colleges across the Jharkhand state. Candidates will be shortlisted for Jharkhand ITI Admission Procedure on the basis of merit list. Here in this article, we have provide the complete details with latest updates on Jharkhand ITI Application form 2022.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on Jharkhand ITI Application Form 2022:
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the Jharkhand ITI 2022.
- Candidates will be able to submit their Application form from the 1st week of August 2022.
- Candidates must fill their application form carefully, though authority may also provide the correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their Jharkhand ITI Application form before the 3rd week of August 2022, no application form submission portal will be closed after the prescribed schedule.
- Candidates must seek the printout of filled Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Jharkhand ITI Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways to pay the Jharkhand ITI Application fee.
The complete fee structure for Jharkhand ITI Application Form will be as follows:
|For General category/ EWS Category candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Jharkhand ITI Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ITI Examination 2022:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Indian citizen to be eligible for Jharkhand ITI 2022.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Jharkhand state.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 14 to 40 Years as on 1st July 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have qualify their 8th, 10th or equivalent level examination with all required subjects from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for Jharkhand ITI Application form 2022.
Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative dates for Jharkhand ITI Registration Form 2022:
|Application released from||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of final merit list||4th week of August 2022|
How to Apply for Jharkhand ITI 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of Jharkhand ITI 2022 (link will be available above).
- Now click on the new candidates registration link of Jharkhand ITI Registration form and fill the registration form with all required details.
- The registration form will be consist of details like Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After submitting all required details, login into the application form with User ID and Password.
- Now fill the Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address, etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in Application form must be correct and authentic as any alteration in the details could cause rejections of application form.
- After submitting all required details in Application form, candidates will be asked to upload their certificates.
- The documents uploaded the applicants in Application Form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with white background and should be within given size and in format.
- Only reserved category candidates will required the category certificate for Jharkhand ITI Application form.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates must submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of Application Form.
- Now Select your payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed to pay the Application fee.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done take the printout of filled Jharkhand ITI Application Form and Fee Receipt for future references.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding Jharkhand ITI 2022 Application Form.