JIPMER 2021 Application Form, MBBS Registration – Apply Online Here
JIPMER Exam has been replaced by NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) from the year 2020. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research will not conduct JIPMER exam for MBBS admission. Admission will be offered through NEET scores. NEET will be the single entrance examination for admission in UG medical courses. Counselling for candidates under 15% quota seats and all seats of deemed university ESIC/ AFMC including JIPMER will be conducted by the MCC/ DGHS for UG medical courses. NEET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once every year. Candidates must read this article to know all details about JIPMER application form 2021 including application form details, fee, eligibility etc.
JIPMER 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wants to apply for JIPMER 2021 must check details below:
- Candidates who want to apply for JIPMER 2021 exam, will have to apply for NEET 2021 through online mode.
- Application form will be released from the first week of December 2020.
- Fill all necessary details in the application form including personal, qualifications, and other communication details.
- Upload the relevant documents including photograph and signature, in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form till the first week of January 2021.
- Candidates are advised to do not send any documents by post to the authority.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled in application form and keep it safe for other process.
- While uploading the image, candidates must take care of the prescribed specifications – Signature – 4 kb to 30 kb; Passport size photograph – 10 kb to 100 kb; Post card size photograph – 50 kb to 300 kb; 10th class certificate – 100 kb to 300 kb; Left thumb impression- 10 kb to 50 kb, etc.
Necessary Documents for Registration:
- 12th level details
- Valid Email id and Mobile number
- Scanned recent photograph and signature
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Fee payment details
- Educational certificates, etc
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1500 as application fee.
- For OBC-NCL/ General -EWS – Rs. 1400 ; Rs. 800 – SC/ST/ PWD.
- Candidates can make fee payment through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI to PAYTM.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
JIPMER 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates can check NEET 2021 Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS admission in JIPMER:
- Nationality: Candidates from India national/ overseas citizen of India will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Upper age limit for NEET 2021 will be 25 years.
- Subjects and Marks: Candidates must have passed their 12th class with PCB and English subjects with 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST).
- Candidates who have taken Biology as additional subject in 12th class, will also be eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Those candidates who are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
JIPMER 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check NEET 2021 application dates to apply for JIPMER MBBS Admissions:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||First week of December 2020|
|Last date to fill online application||1st week of January 2021|
|Correction facility||Third week of January 2021|
|Admit card release||Last week of March 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam date||1st week of May 2021|
How to Apply for JIPMER 2021
Candidates can know about JIPMER 2021 application filling process below:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER (link will be mentioned above).
- Go through the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill asked details including mobile number, name, email ID etc.
- Click on the login button and provide details i.e. application number and password.
- Fill three exam choices as per your preferences.
- Now fill all details in the application form including address, qualification, and other and then click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- Upload left thumb impression, signature and photograph, 10th class mark sheet in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Verify all details before submitting the application form and then click on ‘submit’ tab.
- If you have done mistakes on details, correction facility will also be provided by the authority in third week of January 2021.
- Do not forget to take printout of the confirmation page for further procedure.
In the above article, we have mentioned complete details about JIPMER 2021 application form. Candidates have to fill NEET scores while applying for admission in medical UG courses in JIPMER. Check application mode, payment mode, eligibility, dates and much more. Read above article carefully and fill details in application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about JIPMER 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.