JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Here
JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application Form will get released in June 2021. Through JIPMER nursing test, candidates will get examination in PG nursing programmes. It is a national level entrance test through which admission will be offered to candidates in B.Sc., M.Sc., & Post Basic Diploma Nursing courses into various JIPMER campuses. The examination will be conducted by the JIPMER authority for admission into M.Sc nursing. Students will be offered admission into B.Sc nursing & AHS courses based on NEET Scores. Candidates must go through following article for details as application form, its fee and much more regarding JIPMER Nursing Application Form 2021.
JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application Form
Admission into JIPMER B.Sc. Nursing & AHS courses will be offered through NEET UG scores. Click here for notice.
Candidates must go through following details regarding JIPMER Nursing Application Form:
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form via online mode.
- JIPMER Nursing Registration will be made available from June 2021.
- The last date to submit the form will be last week of June 2021.
- While filling application form for JIPMER Nursing 2021, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- Incomplete application form will not b accepted so candidates must fill all the asked details completely in the form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must make sure to verify the details before submission.
- Candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling JIPMER Nursing application form:
- Scanned copy of academic qualification & certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Community/ OPH certificate issued by competent authority
- Scanned copy of valid ID proof
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card, net banking details
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method must be used via online mode.
- There will be no fee for OPH category candidates.
- Application fee as per different category & course will be as:
|For B.Sc. Nursing/ M.Sc. Nursing course:|
|General/ OBC/ UR||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
|For both PBD & M.Sc. Nursing course or Post graduate diploma in counselling:|
|General/ OBC/ UR||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1800/-|
JIPMER Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for JIPMER Nursing 2021:
For B.Sc. Nursing course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks for general (45% for SC/ ST & 40% for PwD/ OBC) category candidates in their qualifying exam.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their mandatory subject in their 12th level examination.
- Age limit: He/ she must be at least 17 years in age as on 31st December 2021.
For M.Sc. Nursing course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify B.Sc. Nursing course from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Registration: Applying candidates must have registered with state registration council of nursing.
- Experience: To be eligible, candidates must have one-year experience after B.Sc. nursing.
- Medically fit: Applying candidates must be medically fit.
JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application Dates
Check the following table regarding JIMPER Nursing application dates:
|Availability of application form||June 2021|
|Submission of application form last date||4th week of June 2021|
|JIPMER Nursing 2021 exam date||July 2021|
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing
Go through the following step by step procedure while filling JIPMER Nursing application form:
- Visit official website (Link will be given above).
- Enter all details such as name of candidates, email ID, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Verify the given details before submission.
- Click on the given link on your registered ID & no.
- Fill other required personal & educational details.
- Submit three exam cities as per your preference.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format only.
- The size of images must be between 10 KB to 80 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Fee must be submitted as per the opt. course & category.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of your confirmation page & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must read above article for all information regarding JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application payment and much more. Candidates must also follow the mentioned steps while filling the application form. Do not forget to read mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.