J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card, Test Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
JK PET 2021 Admit Card will be released in third week of July 2021. J&K BOPEE will organize the entrance exam of J&K PET to offer admission into three years polytechnic diploma in engineering courses. Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test or through merit of 10th Class. In this article we have provided complete information regarding J&K Polytechnic Admit Card 2021.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit card for PET 2021 will be released for the successfully registered candidates. Candidates can download their admit card by online mode through the website. After downloading the admit card candidates will have to affix their passport size photograph on the admit card.
Admit card will be an essential document without which no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Students must be present at the exam venue as per the date and time mentioned in the admit card.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card Dates
Below we have provided the tentative dates of J&K PET 2021 Application Form, Admit card and Exam date:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application Form release||June 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit Card download||3rd week of July 2021|
|J&K PET 2021 exam||1st week of August 2021|
How to Download J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit card for PET can be downloaded from online mode through the official portal. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Log on to the official website of J&K PET (link will be given above).
- Click on the link provided on the website to download the admit card.
- Now enter the login credentials like Application number and date of birth.
- After submitting the details, the admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its print out for use in exam day and further admission process.
Documents to be carried with the Admit Card
On the exam day candidates must carry their admit card along with their valid photo id proof. The photo id proof is essential for the identification of the candidate. In case any student fails to bring his/her id proof, he/she will not be allowed entry into the exam hall.
Students can bring any of the below mentioned photo id proof along with its photocopy:
- Voter id card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
Details Present in J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of J&K Polytechnic 2021 PET will contain important information of the appearing candidate and the entrance exam. In case of any discrepancy in the details present in the admit card, candidates can contact regarding the problem with the officials.
The details in the admit card will be printed according to the details entered in the application form. These details are:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Exam Center
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Exam Center Address
- Important instructions for the candidates
Instructions for the Exam Day
To get entry into the exam hall, candidates have to follow some instructions provided in the admit card. These instructions are:
- Students must bring their admit card with their photo id proof and photocopy of the same on the exam day.
- Candidate must have attached his/her passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Student must reach the exam center as per the time and date mentioned in the admit card. No candidate will be allowed entry into the exam hall 30 minutes after the given timing.
- Candidate must not bring any kind of prohibited item inside the exam hall.
J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card will be issued online after their successful registration process. Candidates must re-check all the details present in the admit card.
If you have any query related to J&K Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.