J&K Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates before starting the preparation of the exams. J&K BOPEE organizes J&K Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) every year to provide admission into various polytechnic diploma courses in engineering programmes. To get admission successfully in various J&K Polytechnic institutions, candidates must qualify the entrance test. Through this article, we have provided complete details regarding the J&K Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2020.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
The details of exam pattern of J&K PET 2020 can be checked by the candidates below:
Exam Mode: J&K PET 2020 will be held in online/offline mode.
Type and Number of questions:The question paper will contain total of 180 multiple choice questions.
Medium Language: The language medium of the question paper will be English only.
Time Duration: The time duration provided to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
Subjects:The questions in the exam will be from English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of J&K PET 2020 is given below:
- The question paper of J&K PET 2020 will be of total 180 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- For each incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- In order to qualify the entrance test and get admission successfully, candidate must have scored at least of 10 marks or the minimum marks fixed by the board.
- The subject wise distribution of marks is given in the below table:
|Subjects||Distribution of Marks|
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
J&K PET 2020 syllabus will contain questions from the subjects of English, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics studied in 10th level. The questions will be based on understanding, knowledge and application of the relevant subjects.
The topics from the subjects coming in the entrance test are given below:
- The Human Eye and the Colorful World
- Light-Reflection and Refraction
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Sources of Energy
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Reactions and Equation
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Conjunction-types & Uses
- Pronouns-Type & Uses
- Reported Speech-Changes in Verbs and other Changes
- Models-Modal Auxiliaries & their Uses
- Sentence Patterns
- Clauses-types of Clauses and their Uses
- To-Infinitive and-Hing Forms
- Past Perfect-Uses
- Other Sentence Patterns
- Arithmetic Progression
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equation in two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas and Volumes
- Heights and Distances
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips to score well and qualify J&K PET 2020:
- Before starting the preparation, candidates should review the whole exam pattern and syllabus of entrance test.
- Solve previous year exam papers or sample papers to improve the exam practice.
- Make notes of the important concepts and formulas and revise it regularly.
- To test your preparation standard, attempt various mock tests.
- Make a proper timetable of studying, eating and sleeping. Take care of your health properly.
J&K Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked by the candidates through the website. By checking the exam pattern candidates will get to know the type of questions, number of questions, time duration of the exam, exam modeetc.
If you have any query regarding J&K Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.