JKCET 2021: Application Form (Till 20th May), Exam Dates, Eligibility
JKCET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2021. JKCET is conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examination. It is a state level examination which is conducted every year. Through this examination, candidates get admission in B.Tech and B.E courses etc. Admission will be offered in various institutes of J&K. In this article, candidates can check complete details about JKCET 2021 including application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
JKCET 2021 Notifications – Application Extended
JKCET 2021 Application Form last date has been extended till 20th May 2021. Check here for application details.
JKCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check JKCET 2021 important dates from the given section:
|Release of notification||26th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||14th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th May 2021|
|Admit card||July 2021|
|JKCET 2021 exam date||2nd week of August 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of August 2021|
|Counselling starts from||4th week of August 2021|
JKCET 2021 Application Form
Here candidates can check complete details about JKCET 2021 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 14th March 2021.
- Fill details like educational, personal and communication, etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature in the prescribed format.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 20th May 2021.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application Fee is Rs.1200 for all category candidates.
- Candidates can pay their application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria below:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2021. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (45% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
JKCET 2021 Exam Pattern
In this section we have mentioned details about the JKCET 2021 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: Examination will be conducted through offline (pen or paper mode) mode.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be given to the candidates to complete the paper.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Questions:Total 60 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates can know details of distribution of questions and marks below:
JKCET 2021 Syllabus
JKCET 2021 Syllabus will be based on 11th & 12th level. Here we have mentioned some important topics of the subjects:
Chemistry: Chemical equilibrium, solutions, chemical kinetic, redox reactions and electrochemistry, solid state and state of matter, periodic properties, surface chemistry, chemistry of representative elements, coordination chemistry, transition element including lanthanoides etc.
Physics: Electromagnetic waves, optics, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, optics, atoms and nuclei, electronic devises, communication system, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, communication system, current electricity etc.
Mathematics: Matrix and determination, trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions, limit, continuity and differentiation, straight lines and conic sections, vector and three dimensional geometry, sets, relations and functions, sequence and series etc.
JKCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Know JKCET 2021 preparation tips and tricks below:
- Know complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Clear your basic concepts first.
- Prepare short notes of the important topics and revise it daily.
- Make a proper time table and fix your study time for each subject.
- Solve mock tests and practice with previous year question papers.
- Do regular exercise and yoga to stay fit.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JKCET 2021 Admit Card
JKCET 2021 Admit card will be released through online mode. Candidates can get their admit card from July 2021. Candidates can download their admit card by entering date of birth and application number.
No admit card will be send by post or any offline mode to the candidate. Bring your admit card with one photo ID proof in the examination hall. Check all details like name, date and time, roll number, registration number, etc.
JKCET 2021 Answer Key
JKCET 2021 Answer key will be released after few days of the examination. Candidates will be able to check their answer key through online mode. Through the answer key candidates will be able to estimate their scores obtained in the exam.
Candidates can also submit their objections against the answer key. Candidates will have to pay fee for objections. After accepting objections, final answer key will be released by the authorities.
JKCET 2021 Result
JKCET 2021 Result will be published in the third week of August 2021. Candidates will be able to check their result through online mode. Result will be released based on the merit list.
In the merit list, candidates will be able to check their name and roll number. Candidates, who will reach the minimum qualifying marks will be selected for list. Candidates will be called for the counselling as per their ranks.
JKCET 2021 Counselling
JKCET 2021 Counselling will be started in last week of August 2021. Candidates whose name will be present in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. Counselling will be conducted through online mode.
Candidates will have to submit their original documents for verification. Without verification of the documents, seats will not be allotted to the candidates. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1500 as counselling fee.
Here candidates can check the documents which will be required for verification:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- JKCET 2021 admit card
- JKCET 2021 result
- Photo ID proof
- Category certificate
If you have any other query about the JKCET 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.