JKCET 2022: Exam Dates (Postponed), Admit Card (Soon), Exam Pattern
JKCET 2022 Exam Date has been postponed. New date will be announced soon. Admit Card is releasing soon in June 2022. J&K Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examination (JKBOPEE). The examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG engineering courses offered at various Govt. and Private colleges across the country. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the JKCET 2022 exam.
JKCET 2022 Notifications – Exam Date Postponed
JKCET 2022 Exam Dates has been postponed. New date will be announced soon. Check other dates below.
JKCET 2022 Admit Card is releasing soon in June 2022. Check here for admit card details.
Admission Open 2022
JKCET 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete official exam dates for the JKCET 2022 Examination:
|Release of notification||28th February 2022|
|Starting of application form||17th March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||21st April 2022|
|Admit card||June 2022|
|JKCET 2022 exam date||–|
|Release of Answer Key||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Counselling starts from||–|
JKCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from June 2022 through online mode.
JKCET Admit card will be the important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the JKCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The Examination will be conducted through offline (pen or paper mode) mode.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking: 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and .25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
The complete question paper pattern for the JKCET 2022 will be as follows:
JKCET 2022 Syllabus
the syllabus for the JKCET 2022 Examination will be depends on the requirement of subjects for the particular course. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) of 11th and 12th syllabus.
Candidates can check the complete for the examination from the official information bulletin for the JKCET 2022.
JKCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JKCET 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in the pdf format. Candidates will be able to check their answer key form the 4th week of June 2022 through online mode only.
The Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Candidates can also predict their result even before the declaration of it.
JKCET 2022 Result
The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result from the 4th week of June 2022.
JKCET result 2022 can be accessible through the website of authority. Candidates will have to login into the website of authority for downloading their result. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
JKCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. Candidates will be selected for the admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents for the document verification rounds:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- JKCET 2022 admit card
- JKCET 2022 result
- Photo ID proof
- Category certificate
JKCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the JKCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from the 17th March 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination as application form has been released for eligible candidates only.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed dates for submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The Last date for submission of application form is till 21st April 2022.
- Applicant are advised to keep the printout of filed application form and fee receipt for future references.
- JKCET 2022 Application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms candidates must satisfy to be eligible for admission:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidatesage must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as their subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th or equivalent exam in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
If you have any other query about the JKCET 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.