Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application Form will be available via online mode. KMAT Karnataka is a state level entrance exam held only once in a year. It will be conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA). Through this exam, candidates will get admission into MBA, PGDMA, and MCA courses. Eligible candidates will get admission in various institutions/ colleges situated in the state of Bangalore & Karnataka. Candidates must also go through the eligibility norms before applying for Karnataka KMAT. Here we are providing details regarding Karnataka KMAT Application Form 2020.
Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application Form:
- Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application form will be available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from fourth week of May 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of July 2020.
- While filling application form, valid/ working email id & phone number must be submitted by the applicants.
- Incomplete or incorrect application will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be between 100 KB to 200 KB.
- Candidates will also have to select test center city as per their preference.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of application form for future use.
Details required while filling Karnataka KMAT Application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth (D.O.B)
- Nativity by domicile/ Birth (Karnataka or non-Karnataka state)
- Class 12th Certificate/ Mark sheet
- Category details
- Demand draft details (if applicable)
- Postal address details (in Capital letters)
- Colored passport size photographs
- Scanned image of signature, etc.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.800 for all categories.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- No other mode except online will be acceptable.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable in any case.
Karnataka KMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Karnataka KMAT Eligibility Criteria:
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelors or Master’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have qualified the master’s degree in management, commerce, engineering, arts, social science or equivalent subjects with qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Final year appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or University.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in Bachelor’s degree or at 12th level.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Karnataka KMAT Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding tentative Karnataka KMAT 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||4th week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of July|
|KMAT exam date||4th week of July|
How to Apply for Karnataka KMAT 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Karnataka KMAT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on generated link at home page.
- Then fill the application form by entering all required personal details such as name, D.O.B, gender, email ID, contact number etc.
- After that fill all academic & qualifying details.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & required documents.
- Submit KMAT Karnataka application fee.
- Candidates will receive unique ID after making payment on his / her mail id.
- Re-check & verify all required details.
- After verification, a confirmation page will be generated on computer screen.
- Now take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for Karnataka KMAT 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Karnataka KMAT application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.