UCEED Admit Card 2021, Hall Ticket Dates – Get Admit Card Here
UCEED Admit Card 2021 will be released on 1st January 2021. UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) is a national level entrance examination. This exam is regulated by the IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) courses in IIT Bombay, IIITDM Jabalpur and IIT Guwahati. In this article, we have mentioned UCEED 2021 Admit Card complete details, including admit card releasing date, how to download admit card, etc.
UCEED Admit Card 2021
Candidates those successfully have submitted their online application form will be able to download UCEED 2021 admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from the website through online mode only.
The UCEED 2021 Hall Ticket will contain candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam date & time, examination venue and some important instructions for the day of the exam.
Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the printed admit card. Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Verify that all the entries mentioned in the UCEED Hall Ticket 2021 are accurate and liable. In case of any discrepancy on the admit card immediately contact to the Chairman, UCEED 2021 at IIT Bombay.
Candidates have to bring a valid admit card along with the photo identity proof document. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
UCEED 2021 Admit Card Date
Candidates will get UCEED Admit card through online mode from the website. The admit card will be released on 1st January 2021.
Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card will be 7th January 2021. The authority will organise the UCEED exam on 17th January 2021.
The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Examination). UCEED result will be declared on 10th March 2021.
How to Download
Candidates can download their UCEED Admit card 2021 by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website link. (link will be given above)
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the official website.
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the admit card carefully.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe till the admission process is over.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions, exam center & reporting time details carefully printed on the colored admit card.
- Candidates have to bring any government issued original photo ID proof on the day of the exam (in addition to the three identity proof documents mentioned in the Admit Card).
- On the day of the exam, reach your examination hall before one or two hours of the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any book, study material or electronic items along with you at the examination centre.
- Bring the valid identity proof on the day of the exam. In case the identity proof will find to be false, then your candidature will be cancelled.
If you have any query of UCEED Admit Card 2021, you can leave your query below in the comment box.