KEAM 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
KEAM 2018 Fresh Application for medical, architecture & allied courses has been released now. Candidates can fill it through online mode. KEAM is a state level entrance exam. This exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is also known as Combined Entrance Examination (CEE). Through KEAM, candidates can get admission in various professional degree courses in the field of engineering, agriculture, and others. For medical courses, candidates can apply through NEET national level entrance exam. For architecture course, candidates have to qualify the NATA exam. In this article, candidates can get the KEAM 2018 Application Form complete details.
KEAM 2018 Application Form – Fresh Application Released
KEAM 2018 Fresh Application & Addition of Course(s) to the already submitted application for medical, architecture & allied courses has been released from 7th May 2018. Candidates can apply till 12th May 2018 (5:00 PM).
Click here to to apply for new applications.
Click here to add course(s) through candidate portal.
- To submit fresh applications: Only for candidates who have not submitted any applications to the CEE under KEAM 2018.
- To add new course(s) in the already submitted application: Only for candidates who have already submitted application to the CEE under KEAM 2018 for any of the courses.
- Fresh applications are invited for admission to architecture and Medical & Allied courses (including MBBS & BDS) in the State from candidates who have not yet submitted applications to the CEE under KEAM 2018.
- In the case of candidates who have already submitted applications under KEAM 2018 for admission to any of the courses such as Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical & Allied courses, facility has been made available for addition of courses such as Architecture or Medical & Allied courses, as applicable.
- Also facility is made available for addition of Pharmacy course to those candidates who have not opted for Pharmacy in the already submitted application but appeared in KEAM 2018 (Paper 1).
- The facility for online submission of fresh applications and addition of course(s) to the already submitted application is available from 7th May to 12th May 2018 (5:00 PM).
- Candidate should take a printout of the online submitted application.
- The printout of the online application along with all the required documents should be sent to the given address by Speed Post/Registered Post/Hand Delivery before 16th May 2018 (5:00 PM) (only for the candidates those apply for new applications).
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
- Candidates who add course(s) to the already submitted application should not send the printout of application to the officials.
- The application fee for fresh applications can be paid by online payment or by e-challan generated.
- In case of payment through e-challan, the payment should be made in any of the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
- In the case of addition of course(s) to the existing application, the required additional fee need only be remitted later as and when a memo for remittance of fee is issued online from this office.
Documents Submitted Along with the Application:
- Course Certificate in original duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is studying OR Self Attested copy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of Nativity.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Original Community/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in case of communal reservation).
- Proof of Special Reservation (if applicable).
- Original Income Certificate (for fee concession/EC status).
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate (If applicable).
- Medical certificate (For PwD candidates).
- Self-attested copies of mark lists.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
KEAM 2018 Last Date for receiving printout application with supporting documents is 31st March 2018.
KEAM 2018 application form can be filled till 28th February 2018 (5:00 PM). Click here to fill application form.
Click here to get your Application Number (If Forget).
Click here to get your Password (If Forget).
Click here to check Reason for Application Rejection.
Here, candidates can get the all details to fill the application form.
- KEAM 2018 application form has been submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 1st February to 28th February 2018.
- Candidates those wish to get admission in Medical and Architecture courses, also have to apply in KEAM application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression online and also have to paste the photograph on printed application form attested by the Head of Institution or Gazetted Officer of Government.
- Candidates have to select the courses in which they want to study.
- Candidates should send only one application for admission to any or all of the courses in KEAM 2018.
- No correction will be permitted after the form submission.
- Candidates are required to send the printed filled application form along with required documents are to be enclosed and sent in an A4 sized envelope, to the given below address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
Click here to check KEAM 2018 Application Instructions.
The application fee can pay the fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking) and E-Challan in cash. The application fee is non-refunded in any case. The fee details are given below:
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
Note: ST candidates are exempted to pay the fee. Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/- by way of online payment.
Click here to check How to Pay Application Fee.
Click here to check List of Post Offices for e-Challan.
KEAM 2019 Registration will be started in the month of February 2019. It is a state level examination. This exam is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. KEAM exam is only organized for admission to the engineering courses in Kerala state.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to check their eligibility criteria for the courses they are applying:
- Indian candidates can apply.
- Persons of Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will be considered as a part of Indian citizen for some courses admissions.
- Candidates those belong to the Kerala state will be treated as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite Category II.
- Candidates must complete the 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no maximum age limit for applying.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate has to obtain the minimum of 50% marks in all subjects. It is also necessary to score 50% marks in mathematics.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studying in 12th class can also apply.
KEAM 2018 Exam Dates
We have mentioned the official exam schedule of KEAM 2018, candidates can check in this section.
|Starting of online application||1st February 2018|
|Last date of submission||28th February 2018 (5 PM)|
|Last date to submitting the printout of online application form along with required documents||31st March 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||10th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||23rd & 24th April 2018|
|Fresh Application & Adding of courses||7th May to 12th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Last Date to submit application through post/hand delivery (only for new applications)||16th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
Check Here – How to Fill KEAM 2018 Application Form.
How to Apply for KEAM
Click here to check KEAM 2018 Guidelines for Uploading Images.
There are six steps to fill the online application of KEAM 2018:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Open the link and register on the website by using login credentials.
- A unique application number will be generated by the computer for future logins.
- Upload scanned images of recent photograph (size should be 3.3 x 4.5), signature and left and thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill the application form after that.
- Pay the required application fee through online or e-Challan.
- After filling all information submit it.
- Take the printout of it and keep extra printouts of it.
- Send the hard copy of the printed application form along with proof of CEE to the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations.
- Keep the printout of the printed application for till the admission procedure.
Click here to check How to Apply for KEAM 2018.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any query to ask us regarding KEAM 2018 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.