KEAM 2021 Application Form Correction (Started) – Make Correction Here
KEAM 2021 Application Form Correction facility has been started through online mode. KEAM is the state level entrance test organized by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It acts as a gateway for admission to the professional degree courses offered in the field of engineering and pharmacy. Admission into Medical and allied subjects will be done through NEET scores and admission into architecture courses will be done through NATA exam. Candidates will be able to check this article for details about KEAM Application Form Correction 2021.
KEAM 2021 Application Form Correction – Started
KEAM 2021 Application Correction has been started from 19th August 2021. Click here to make correction.
The application form of KEAM 2021 has been made available via online mode. Aspirants can fill the KEAM registration form 2021 from 19th August 2021.
Application form correction has been started from 19th August 2021. The authority has provided the correction facility after the completion of application process.
The correction opportunity is provided only to those candidates who will successfully submit their applications. Candidates have to fill all the particulars carefully in the application form. Any correction facility can not be entertained after the due date.
- View and Verify Candidate’s Personal details, Reservation details, etc.
- View defects in application or defects in supporting documents, if any.
- Pay balance in Application fee, if any.
- One time correction in Mobile Number and Email-ID, if required.
- Candidates will be able to correct their photograph/signature/thumb impression through the links concerned.
- The candidates who have other defects in their submitted applications can view the defects in their application by clicking the menu item ‘Memo Details’ provided in the profile page.
- Moreover, the Printout of the Memo indicating the defects in the application and the preforms for rectifying them can be downloaded from the links concerned.
- A copy of the Memo thus generated along with the documents for rectification of defects will have to be sent to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- The personal details of candidates along with the details of reservation/other benefits as per the application submitted by the candidates will be displayed in the profile page of the candidates.
- Facility will also be provided in the profile page for one time correction of Mobile number and e-mail ID through the menu item ‘Edit Contact Details’.
- Candidates who have complaints, if any, regarding the details shown in the profile page may prefer their complaints with supporting documents to prove their claim to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidates who do not know their application number will get their application number by giving their Name and Mobile Number on the link Forgot Application Number provided in the Candidate Portal of the candidates.
KEAM Application Form Correction Details
Students can correct mistakes in limited items only. Once it is selected during the time of application, it can not be changed.
Students can check the status of their application by entering their application number and password. The application status is updated when the application form is taken for scrutinising.
Correction in uploaded images can be done through online and correction in other details is made via offline mode.
Candidates who have defects in photograph/signature/thumb impression uploaded in the application their admit card can not be generated unless they correct their defects in the given time frame.
How to Make Corrections in KEAM Application Form 2021
Candidates have to go through the following process for making corrections in KEAM 2021 application:
- Visit the website of conducting authority. (link is available above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your login credentials such as application number and Password.
- Click on the “Memo” button given on the home page.
- Details of mistakes in the application form will be opened.
- Take printout of the Memo & other required proformas for correction.
- Candidates have to send the memo, proformas & other required certificates through registered/speed post/handy delivery to the address given below:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Shanti agar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
If you have any queries regarding KEAM 2021 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.