KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction (Started) – Make Correction Here

Latest Applications Open 2019:

KEAM 2019KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction has been started. KEAM is the state level entrance test organized by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It acts as a gateway for admission to the professional degree courses offered in the field of engineering and pharmacy. Admission into Medical and allied subjects will be done through NEET scores and admission into architecture courses will be done through NATA exam. Candidates can check this article for details about KEAM Application Form Correction 2019.

KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction – Started

newiconKEAM 2019 Application Form Correction in Exam Centers, Registered Mobile Number & Email ID can be done till 7th March 2019. Candidates can also pay the application fee, course addition or upload photograph in their application. Click here to make correction.

Get latest news & updates about KEAM 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

The applications form of KEAM 2019 is available via online mode. Aspirants are able to fill the KEAM registration 2019 from 3rd February 2019.

Applications form correction has been started from 6th March 2019. The authority has provided the correction facility after the completion of application process.

The correction opportunity is provided only to those candidates who successfully submit their applications. Candidates must fill all the particulars carefully in the application form. Any corrections will not be entertained after the due date.

Important Points:

• View and Verify Candidate’s Personal details, Reservation details, etc.
  • View defects in application or defects in supporting dcouments, if any.
  • Pay balance in Application fee, if any.
  • One time correction in Mobile Number and Email-ID, if required.
  • Candidates can correct their photograph/signature/thumb impression through the links concerned.
  • The candidates who have other defects in their submitted applications can view the defects in their application by clicking the menu item ‘Memo Details’ provided in the profile page.
  • Moreover, the Printout of the Memo indicating the defects in the application and the proformas for rectifying them can be downloaded from the links concerned.
  • A copy of the Memo thus generated along with the documents for rectification of defects have to be sent to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
  • The personal details of candidates along with the details of reservation/other benefits as per the application submitted by the candidates will be displayed in the profile page of the candidates.
  • Facility is also provided in the profile page for one time correction of Mobile number and e-mail ID through the menu item ‘Edit Contact Details’.
  • Candidates who have complaints, if any, regarding the details shown in the profile page may prefer their complaints with supporting documents to prove their claim to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram.
  • The candidates who do not know their application number can get their application number by giving their Name and Mobile Number on the link Forgot Application Number provided in the Candidate Portal of the candidates.

KEAM Application Form Correction Details

Students are able to correct mistakes in limited items only. Once it is selected during the time of application, it will not be changed.

Students can check the status of their application by entering their application number and password. The application status is updated when the application form is taken for scrutinizing.

Correction in uploaded images is done through online and correction in other details is made via offline mode.

Candidates who have defects in photograph/signature/thumb impression uploaded in the application their admit card will not be generated unless they correct their defects in the given time frame.

How to Make Corrections in KEAM Application Form 2019

Candidates have to go through the following process for making corrections in KEAM 2019 application:

• Visit the official website link. (link is provided above)
  • A new page will be opened on the screen.
  • Enter your login credentials such as application number and Password.
  • Click on the “Memo” button given on the home page.
  • Details of mistakes in the application form will be opened.
  • Take printout of the Memo & other required proformas for correction.
  • Candidates have to send the memo, proformas & other required certificates through registered/speed post/handy delivery to the address given below:

Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Shantinagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001

If you have any queries regarding KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.

1. Arsha says:

I have registered my caste as sc but the form given for correction was printed as general.I found no option to correct it

2. Aravind says:

In the correction information the photograph is blank saying “photo is unidentified”.In the memo this is not mentioned.I didn’t.affix a seal in the course certificate and the memo has mentioned this.Should I need to remove the discrepancy of the photo ?However memo only said about the course certificate.Is this the reason why photo is unidentified? No link is provided to correct the photo in the portal and I am sure that I uploaded it correctly.Please reply quickly as I have to make the necessary correction before April 5.

3. Jikhil says:

Sir i have participated in sports national meet am i able to reserve it during correction period

4. Archana says:

sir i have mailed my application form without self attesting my 10th exam certificate. i want to know that will my application be approved or rejected!

5. prathyush says:

I submitted Application form to Exam board but till now I don’t get a msg from there?
    Iam so tensed and confused?
    What I want to do?

6. George P I says:

There is a spelling mistake in entering my daughter’s name in the application.Can it be corrected

7. Nayana M says:

Sir i completed my PUC on 2015 itself..but i am confused while selecting the coad please help me sir.From 1 to 7 which coad is suits for me.

8. akash wilson says:

sir, it is said to be that for medicine a candidate of neet will have to apply separately on keam to for the consideration of medical studies in kerala and iam not aware of that and do not apply for keam separately now is there any chance for a new application here. please reply sir,please

9. Nor says:

Sir,I sent my attestation and course certificate scanned to my cousin in india where he has sent the documents to the address of cee,Because even the photo attached to main paper is scanned .
    Is it okay if these two papers are scanned and sent?

10. Aiswarya sai says:

When is the correction date for keam 2017??

11. Abdul HADI says:

Sir
    I uploaded my photo having blue background.Moreover i uploaded my photograph without name and date .Can i correct it?

12. Nishma C says:

I made a spelling mistake in my house name while applying keam online. Just one letter is missing. Is that a problem and is there any way to correct it? Pls advice

13. Sony says:

Can I enter my family income and a new photo during correction time ,since my photo doesn’t have date and my name below and I haven’t entered my family income. Kindly respond..

14. Jona says:

Sir,I want to change my name from NCC quota.Can I be able to change it?

15. Gopikrishnan S M says:

How to change my current passport size photo in application form to another passport size photo with date and time?

16. aneesha says:

sir I have mistake in date of birth while filling application.22-8-1996 is my true DOB.but in application DOB is 21-8-1996.what can I do?

17. Alister says:

I uploaded my photograph without name & date.will there be a correction link ? will I be able to upload the right photo ?

18. Juna sherin says:

Sir,I have submitted my application for Keam2017.But in the Income status I have marked NA.My mother is a government employ and I have not mentioned income certificate number.Is there any way to correct it?Is there any problem?

19. Mahfooza nasreen says:

Sir
    I sent my application form to cee . But i forgot to sign on copy of my birthcertificate. Is there any problem?

20. Sreekiran says:

Accidentally while doing I had saw that my gender coloumn is wrong….Will I be able to correct it pls reply…..

21. Sooraj Seby Anson says:

I didn’t sign on my birth certificate copy for keam application. Is it a reason for rejection

22. Sooraj Seby Anson says:

If there is any problem that I didn’t sign on my birth certificate copy

23. harikrishnan says:

sir
    in my application form i have filled up my nativity status but since my parents both are not born in kerala, Village office is not providing the nativity certificate. how can i change my nativity status and what it should be. pls advice.

24. anagha says:

I applied architecture in keam.but i didnt apply for NATA but date is over .now can i change the option of architecture to engneering?plz reply me sir

25. afsal mohd says:

Can I edit the category I have applied. I had a mistake in selecting category. I opted general instead of muslim. So I want to change

26. Lavakumar says:

After applying I have noticed that my house name is not included in the print out .Can I correct it ?

27. leo says:

can i change my income i have uploaded

28. Anto viany says:

can i edit the application including my photo

29. Saurav says:

I have uploaded the photo without name and dob. Should I submit the wrong photograph for attestation ????? Pls reply fast ….

30. Swetha says:

Sir.. At the time of filling application I forgot to opt medical along with engg. now I want to apply for medical… Do I will be able to correct it during correction..

31. Subin says:

My registration form was accepted despite the fact that I forgot to fill the security code for income certificate.Is it any problem?

32. Ajmal says:

Can i change my income i have uploaded?

33. Sandra says:

Sir, in my keam application for medical my name is incorrectly spelled. My name in adhar is SANDRA VENUGOPAL. and in the application it is given as SNDRA VENUGOPAL. How can I change it?

34. ronie says:

when will be the correction time exactly be ???
    should i submit it with the wrong photograph for attestation ???

35. AnjanaNarayanan says:

Sir on online applications I made a mistake in my name but I give final submission what can I do?

36. NISHANTH says:

I hav given my caste as general but really im ST ,can i change that….pls very urgent

37. Basil says:

Sir
    I had correction in my address and the annual income certificate.Is it possible to be corrected.If so please let me know the procedure.

38. achu says:

sir ,
    u can reply on my mail id also
    pls help sir .
    i am confused

39. achu says:

sir,
    my scanned photo on the application doesnt have a white background . but the photograph attached to it have a white background.is it necessary that the scanned one also have should have a white backround. actually , the people on the akshaya centre edited my ohoto and inserted my name and date and scanned it. then only i went to change the background and to insert the name and date on my photo. pls reply sir…..
    is it necessary to have a white background on the scanned photo tooo. pls sir. pls reply

40. Jacob Antony says:

I’m submitted KEAM on 14-2-17…. But my photograph date is 17-2-17…. It will need a correction or not….

41. Lijimadanan says:

I have uploaded my photograph without name and date.
    What can I do to correct this? Pls help me

42. danny says:

sir, is it mandatory to provide name and date under the photograph?

43. joel sebastian says:

sir i dont have date of birth in my aadhar. is there any problem with it . please reply

44. Jishnu says:

Sir I made a mistake while selecting the religion can I change that after taking the printout ?

45. Jishnu says:

Sir I made a mistake while selecting the religion can I change that ?

46. Amal says:

sir,i downloaded non creamy layer certificate with wrong name AMAL MOHAN R.But my correct name is AMAL MOHAN K.when i attached non creamy layer certificate id in application form in the final step of submission my name changed to AMAL MOHAN R.Can i change it to AMAL MOHAN K?PLZ REPLY FAST..

47. Ardra says:

Sir,a printing mistake happened while filling annual income column.How can I change it?

48. Saranya says:

I made a mistake while entering income certificate. I got expired. But i didnt know that. I finally submitted that. Can i correct it. Please help me.

49. Preeth Jose says:

Hi Sir
    I’ve not included my name and the date the photo was taken under my scanned photograph in the application form. What should I do? Will I get the chance to correct it later?

50. Avin says:

sir pls rply me
    I forgot to add noncremylayer crtfct details in my application nd i clicked finelsubmission.can i add it later

51. denil says:

sir ,in the exam status instead of marking “appearing plus two examination” I have ,marked “passed plus two”. is there any way to correct it?

52. Reshma says:

I did not upload the photo which had my name and the date taken . Is it possible to change the photo once uploaded ?

53. Muneera Hamza says:

I have uploaded my photograph without name and date.
    What can I do to correct this?
    I kindly request you to help me

54. Agil says:

Despite selecting non-keralite category 2 I’ve selected non-keralite category 1. Will I able to correct my mistake?

55. vismaya says:

is there any problem if the background of photo is blue? pls replay…..

56. shaji says:

Income certificate details is wrong. How can I change it?

57. aiswarya a says:

sir i made a mistake in keam application iam uploading my photo with name AISHWARYA A but my name in sslc and iam filled the application is AISWARYA A so can i correct it

58. aiswarya a says:

sir my name in sslc certificate is AISWARYA A but in aadhar card AISHWARYA A what can i do

• Sarvgyan says:

Go for correction in the aadhaar card and fill the neet form with the enroll id that you will get from the facilitation centre.

59. Merin says:

Will my KEAM 2017 application get rejected since my thumb impression is not clear??

60. Sruthy c c says:

I have submitted my application form for KEAM 2017.But I uploaded my photo without mentioning my name and date of photo

61. Royston says:

I have entered a wrong date on the photo. Is that a problem ❓❓

62. sunitha says:

I forgot to put the date and name on the uploaded photograph.Please help me

63. gokul pradeep says:

i have submitted on application for keem2017 successfully.but i uploaded my photo without mentioning my name and the date of photo is taken.how can i correct it ?

64. nikhil says:

Sir u can post on my mail id also

65. nikhil says:

Sir I have mistakenly filled two forms of keam I.e. one for engineering and other for medical … What to do now … Pls help….

66. Gokul says:

I have uploaded my photograph without date and name. What will i do? Will i get a chance to correct it?

67. Daral Noble says:

My fingure print is not clear in the application paper. Is it possible to make changes in that???

68. abhi says:

Sir, i would like to add engineering in my application.
    Is that possible???
    pls replyy…

69. Anu sree says:

The last letter of my name made wrong in the keam application .can I correct it

70. sam says:

Sir, i would like to add medicine in my application form is that possible

71. revathy says:

Is there any problem if income filled in application form is mistaken or is there a chance for correction. PLS FOLLOW UP