KEAM 2020 Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
KEAM 2020 Application Form will be available from first week of February 2020. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will organize the KEAM examination. It is a state level examination which is organized for admission in UG engineering and pharmacy courses. Various government and private colleges of Kerala state consider the KEAM scores for providing admission. Admission in MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Forestry, Agricultural, Fisheries and Veterinary courses will be done through NEET UG scores. Here in this article candidates can check complete details about KEAM Registration 2020, dates, eligibility and procedure to apply.
KEAM 2020 Registration
Candidates can check some major details about the KEAM 2020 Application Form in the below given section:
- KEAM 2020 Application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the KEAM application form 2020 from first week of February 2020.
- Students must complete the application process before the last date i.e. first week of March 2020.
- The application procedure will comprise of six steps – Registration, Upload Images, Fill Application, Fee Payment, Printing of Application and Sending of form.
- Candidates must make sure to send the receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents before the last week of March 2020.
- Candidates will be required to upload the images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The authority will also offer the application form correction facility via online mode.
- The last date for making correction in the details will be till first week of March 2020.
- The images uploaded in the application form should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- File size should be between 15KB to 30KB (photograph), 10KB to 30KB (signature & thumb impression).
- After completing the application, keep the printout of the application form safe for further use.
Documents Required to be Sent Along with Application:
- Nativity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (if applicable)
- Community/Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof for Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Fee can be paid through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Candidates can also pay at all Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala state through generated e-challan.
- The application fee for various courses is mentioned below:
|(a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||–|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||–|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||–|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to apply for KEAM 2020 examination is mentioned below:
- Nationality: Indian citizen, PIO and OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Engineering: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with 50% marks in PCM group and 50% marks separately in each subject.
- For Architecture: Candidates must have passed 12th level or equivalent exam with Mathematics as a subject by securing 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- For B.Pharma: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics together.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
KEAM Application Date 2020
In the given below table, we have provided the tentative dates of KEAM 2020 registration:
|Online registration starts||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date for registration||Last week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit the printed application with supporting documents||Last week of February 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2020|
How to Apply for KEAM
Here in this section, we have given detailed procedure to fill the KEAM 2020 application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Registration” option.
- Accept the declaration and click on “Proceed for Registration”.
- Enter the registration details and click on “Register” button.
- After registration, an application number will be provided.
- Click on the button “Proceed for Upload Images”.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Now, enter other required details like personal, course applying, communication, education, etc.
- Preview your filled application and click on “Final Submission”.
- Pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Now, click on the “Print Application” and take printout of it.
- Affix a passport size photograph and get it attested by a government gazette officer.
- Attach all the required documents in the application.
- Send the completed application to the address mentioned above before the due date.
For any other queries about KEAM 2020 Registration, you may leave your queries below.