KEAM 2022 Registration (Till 10th May), Application – Apply Online Here
KEAM 2022 Courses Addition Facility is opened from 11th May 2022. Registration Last date is till 10th May 2022 through online mode. Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical (KEAM) is a State level Entrance Examination conducted every year by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various professional UG Courses of Engineering, Architecture and Medical fields. Qualified candidates of KEAM 2022 will be shortlisted for admission in various Govt. and Private colleges across the Kerala state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on KEAM Application Form 2022.
KEAM 2022 Registration – Courses Addition Facility Started
KEAM 2022 Courses Addition Facility is opened from 11th May 2022. Click here to add courses.
KEAM 2022 Application Form Last date is extended till 10th May 2022. Supporting documents can be submitted till 10th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on KEAM Application Form 2022:
- KEAM 2022 Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can submit their KEAM 2022 Registration Form from 6th April 2022 to 10th May 2022.
- Candidates must fill the KEAM application from with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their application form before prescribed schedule, as no application form will be accepted before or after the prescribed schedule for KEAM 2022.
- Candidates are advised to seek the Printout of filled KEAM Application Form 2022 and Fee Receipt for future reference.
- KEAM 2022 Application Form Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of KEAM application fee.
Complete fee structure of KEAM 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For engineering or B. Pharm||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|For architecture or medical allied courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|For both Engineering or b. pharm and architecture||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For choosing Dubai exam centre||Rs.12000+ fee||Rs.12000+ fee|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for candidates apply for KEAM 2022 Examination Form:
For Engineering Programs:
- Qualification: Applying candidate for Engineering programs should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 45% marks in PCM subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final annual examination in 2022 can also apply for KEAM 2022 Examination.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject from any recognized board and university.
- Marks: Applying candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects from any recognized board.
- Qualifying: Applying candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for KEAM 2022 Examination.
- Age limit: Candidates age must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022 to be eligible for admission.
KEAM 2022 Application Dates
Following are some official registration dates for KEAM Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Opening of application form||6th April 2022|
|Closing of application form including fee payment||10th May 2022|
|Last date to submit supporting documents||10th May 2022|
|Correction in application details||30th May to 10th June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||June/ July 2022|
|KEAM 2022 Exam||4th July 2022|
Paper I Physics & Chemistry – 10 am to 12.30 pm
Paper II Mathematics – 2.30 pm to 5 pm
How to Apply for KEAM 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KEAM 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of KEAM 2022 (link is available above).
- Now go to the admission portal and click on new candidates registration link for filling KEAM 2022 Registration Form.
- Now fill the KEAM registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After completing the registration process for KEAM 2022 candidates will be asked login into the Application Form.
- Fill the application From with all required details including personal, Educational, communicational, Examination Centres etc..
- Save the details and proceed towards the next step.
- Now candidates will be asked to submit the application fee for final submission of KEAM application form.
- Choose your payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and complete the transaction for Application Form.
- Once transaction will be completed takeout the printout of Fee Receipt for future uses.
- After submitting the application fee, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents along with Photograph, signature category certificate etc.
- The Photograph should be recent passport size photograph of the candidate with plane background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- Signature should be scanned running hand signature within given parameters for KEAM 2022.
- After uploading all required document take the printout of filled Application from for future references.
Leave the comment down below for any query and further information about KEAM 2022 Registration.