Kerala Polytechnic 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Key Dates, Admission
Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure is conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala every year. For admission in various government /private institutions of Polytechnic of Kerala, there is no separate entrance exam conducted by the authority. Admission will be offered on the basis of student’s marks in 10th & 12th board exam. Get complete information of Kerala Polytechnic 2018 application form, dates, eligibility criteria, admission process, etc from this article.
Kerala Polytechnic Important Dates 2018
Students can check here the tentative key dates of the Kerala Polytechnic 2018:
|Online application starts||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date of application form with late fee||Last week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks and Trial Allotment||Last week of June 2018|
|Final Rank list||Last week of June 2018|
|Date of admission on the base of merit list||1st week of July 2018|
|Commencement of first counselling||2nd week of July 2018|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of July 2018|
|Admission Closes||4th week of July 2018|
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- The application form will be submitted through online mode.
- Students have to submit the single application form for various districts.
- Separate applications are required to be filled in the following cases:
- For regular seats in Government/Government Aided Programmes Government seats in Self Financing Programmes Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- For the management seats under Aided programmes to be submitted at respective Polytechnics
- Under NCC quota
- Under Sports quota
- Students have to submit the online application form in the website.
- It is also required to take a printout of the filled-in application form for future records.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- per district.
- For SC/ ST candidates, it will be Rs.50/-.
- If students submit the application for more than one district, then they have to pay Rs. 100 for each district. (Rs. 50/- each for SC/ST).
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Self-attested copy of the Domicile Certificate.
- Self-attested copies of Caste Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the Income Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination.
Here, students can check their eligibility for admission to polytechnic colleges of Kerala:
- Nationality: Students must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Student should be a native of Kerala. OR Student should passed the qualifying examination from the educational board of Kerala. OR The student’s parent should be a permanent employee in the government/public sector undertaking in Kerala state.
- Qualifying Exam: Student should have passed SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination from the Kerala state or any other recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying examination in the subjects like Mathematics, Science and English.
- For CBSE/ICSE board students, marks secured in Science will be considered for calculating grade in Science in the place of Physics & Chemistry.
Kerala Polytechnic Counselling 2018
The admission to Kerala state Polytechnic institutions will be provided on the base of merit prepared by the authority. The Kerala Polytechnic 2018 counselling will be based on merit drawn as per the student’s marks in 10th. The selection will be done district-wise.
Documents Required for admission:
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Kerala Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card & Score Card
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
If you have any doubt regarding Kerala Polytechnic 2018. you can ask us by leaving your query in the comment box given below.