Kerala Polytechnic 2022: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Registration process will be commenced from the month of June 2022 through online mode. Kerala Polytechnic admission procedure is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Kerala. The admission procedure will be conducted on the basis of candidate’s merit in the entrance examination. The admission process will be regulated for candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses in offered field. Shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure will get admission in diploma courses at various Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. In this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete tentative important dates for the Kerala Polytechnic 2022:
|Starting of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit hardcopy of application at polytechnic colleges||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of provisional list and trial allotment||3rd week of July 2022|
|Closing of appeal re-option and application correction||4th week of July 2022|
|Publication of final rank list and first allotment||4th week of July 2022|
|Publication of 2ndallotment||Last week of July 2022|
|Publication of 3rdallotment||1st week of August 2022|
|Publication of 4thallotment||2nd week of August 2022|
|Closing of admission||3rd week of August 2022|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Authority will only allow the eligible candidate for participating in the examination.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from the month of June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the given instructions on the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the application form correction facility for the application form.
- The Application Form submission procedure will be regulated till the second week of July 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the prescribed date for submission of application form.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee will be as follows:
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 75|
|For every other category||Rs. 150|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete Kerala Polytechnic eligibility norms for the admission:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Citizen of Indian.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Kerala state.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed either of 10th/ 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Mathematics, English and science subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Rank List
The rank list will be published by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the rank for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to access rank list from the fourth week of July 2022.
Kerala Polytechnic rank list will be released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. The rank list will be consisting of names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
Authority will release the rank list in the pdf format. Candidates will be able to access Kerala Polytechnic rank list from the website of authority through online mode.
The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of following reservation policy for State Government:
|Person with disabilities (PWD)||5%|
|ITI/ KGCE certificate holders||5%|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Admission
The Kerala Polytechnic Admission procedure/ counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Authority will conduct the admission procedure through online mode only. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the first week of August 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get higher priority at the time of allotment of seats.
After the allotment of seats, Candidates will have to report at their allotted center for confirming their admission. Candidates will also have to bring the following documents at the time of document verification process:
- SSLC/ THSLC exam mark sheet
- SSLC/ THSLC exam certificates
- Original ITI/ VHSE/ KGCE mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Non creamy layer certificate
- Medical certificate
- Income certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate issued by Tahsildar
If you have any other query about Kerala Polytechnic 2022 then you can ask us by leaving you queries below.