KIIT University 2020 Application Form (Started), Eligibility – Apply Here
KIIT University 2020 Application Form has been started for all courses via online as well as offline mode. KIIT 2020 will be conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It is a private deemed university located in Bhubaneswar, India. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, BBA, B.Sc., BA-LLB, B.Arch and other courses. The university will also offer admission on the basis of national level scores like NATA for B.Arch., NEET UG for MBBS/ BDS and NEET PG for MD & MS course. Here we are providing details regarding KIIT Application Form 2020.
KIIT University 2020 Application Form – Started
KIIT University 2020 Application Form has been started for B.Tech & other courses through KIITEE 2020.Click Here to apply.
KIIT University 2020 Application Form has been started for MBA course.Click Here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding KIIT University 2020 Application Form:
- KIIT University 2020 Application Form for MBA is available through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 16th November 2019 for B.Tech & other courses.
- MBA applications can be submitted till 13th January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form (B,Tech & other courses) is till 31st March 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to provide valid/ working email ID & contact number.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- It will be also mandatory for all the candidates to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the application form.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format with 50 KB in size.
- After submission of application form, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form.
- Candidates will have to send the offline filled in application form with DD to the university address given below:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar
Odisha 751024, India.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.1250 for MBA as application fee.
- There will be no application or examination fee for KIITEE 2020.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to submit the application fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- DD will be sent in favor of ‘KIIT School of Management’, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
- Application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
KIIT University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding KIIT University eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th or intermediate from recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates will have to qualify 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- Age limit: Candidates will have to born on or after 01.07.1996.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the final year will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify B.Tech/ BE in engineering & technology or equivalent from recognized board or university.
- Scores: Students can apply on the basis of GATE Scores.
KIIT University 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding KIIT University 2020 application dates:
B.Tech & Other Courses:
|Application form commences||16th November 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||31st March 2020|
|Admit card availability||5th April 2020|
|Exam date||14th to 23rd April 2020|
|Starting of Application form||Started|
|Last date to receive application||13th January 2020|
|KIIT Management Test||18th to 20th January 2020|
How to Apply for KIIT University
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for KIIT 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Now select the course to apply for KIITEE University application form 2020.
- Fill all personal details like name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), Gender, nationality, email ID & contact number.
- Also fill two choices for exam centre as per your preferences.
- Fill other asked educational & academic details in the application form.
- Now upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to submit application fee.
- After fee submission, click on “Submit” button.
- Now take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling KIIT University 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding KIIT University 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to KIIT University 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.