KIIT University Admission 2019: KIITEE, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
KIIT University Result has been released on 25th January 2019 for MBA. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) is located in Bhubaneswar, India. Through KIIT University admission 2019 candidates can get admission in bachelor, master and doctoral degree courses. The university also conducted its own entrance exam by the name of KIITEE. It offers courses in the field of engineering, management, biotechnology, law, medicine and many others. Through entrance exam admission will be offered in all courses. Admission in medical courses will be provided through NEET score. We have mentioned the complete details of KIIT University admission 2019 in this article.
KIIT University 2019 Notification – Result Released for MBA
KIIT University 2019 result for MBA course has been released on 25th January 2019. Check here for result details.
Check the list of courses offered by the university:
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BCA||Master of Public Health|
|–||Master of Hospital Administration|
KIIT University Admission 2019 Dates
Candidates can check the dates given below to fill the application form of KIIT university admission 2019.
|Events||Dates MBA (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||12th October 2018|
|Last date of application form||15th January 2019|
|Last date of receiving application (Sep MAT)||15th December 2018|
|Application status||17th January 2019|
|Availability of admit card||17th January 2019|
|Exam Date||20th-22nd January 2019|
|Publication of result||25th January 2019|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of May 2019|
KIIT University Application Form 2019
Candidates can check the details given below related to fill the KIIT University application form 2019.
- The application form has been released through online mode.
- The candidates can also get offline application form by downloading through official website.
- The KIIT application form has been started for MBA from 12th October 2018.
- The university has provided the opportunity to apply till 15th January 2019.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form. No editing or modification will be allowed on later stage.
- Do not forget to upload the scanned photograph, signature and 10th mark sheet/certificate.
- Once the candidates will submit the application form, they can check their application status.
- The filled-in offline application form should be send along with the DD to the university address.
“Prof-in-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management,
Campus – 7, KIIT,
Bhubaneswar – 751024”
The application is Rs. 1250/-. The payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc.in
The DD should be made in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
The name and address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below for UG, PG ad Ph.D.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Passing Year: The candidate must pass the 12th class in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have scored 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Lateral Entry: For LE, candidate should have 3 years of Diploma in respective field with 60% aggregate marks.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have UG degree in the respective course in which he/she wants to get admission. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass their qualifying exam with minimum of 50% marks.
- GATE Qualified Candidates: Such candidates those will score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance examination.
- Score Card: The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management, 2019, etc).
For Research Courses:
- For Ph.D: Candidates those have M.Tech/ME/MCA/MBA (with 60% marks) or M.Sc./MA/ M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply.
KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) University Admission 2020 will be conducted for offering admission into various UG and PG courses. KIITEE is a gateway to get admission into B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Sc/ Bachelor of Design/ BA-LL.B/ B.Arch and other courses. The university also offered the admission on the basis of national level scores like NATA for B.Arch, NEET UG for MBBS/BDS and NEET PG for MD & MS course.
KIIT University Admission Procedure 2019
KIIT University admission procedure will be comprised of appearing in the entrance exam and the seat allotment process. The university conducts its own entrance exam to offer admission in its offered courses. No 12th class marks are taken into consideration for providing admission.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam they will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure. The admission in the medical courses will be offered on the basis of NEET score only.
KIITEE Entrance Exam
KIITEE is conducted by the KIIT University for providing admissions in various UG and PG courses. Candidates necessarily appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for the admission followed by the counselling. No entrance exam for medical courses.
The entrance test will be conducted on different dates for different courses. Most probably it will be started from the third week of April 2019.
The exam will be organized through online (CBT) mode. Candidates can get their admit card for the test through online mode by using their login credentials. The result will be declared in the first week of May 2019.
KIIT University Merit List 2019
After the written exam, the university will also publish the rank card indicating the candidate’s rank. Rank card will also be send to the candidates by post.
As per the rank of the candidate in the merit list they have to appear for the counselling. Candidates can check the merit list from the university website after few days of publishing result.
On the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared by the university. The merit list will be prepared course-wise for each course.
KIIT University Counselling
As per the availability of seats in the university in different courses the cut-off rank will be published by the university. Counselling schedule will be notified by the university on their website. Candidates those will reach the rank above cut-off rank will be considered eligible for the counselling.
KIIT counselling will be started from the third week of May 2019. In the counselling, candidates have to produce their original documents along with one set of photocopy.
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit and entrance exam marks. Candidates those will be allotted the sets, can download the provisional admission letter from the university website.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling:
- KIITEE 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for MCA, MCA(LE),M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology))
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Tech./B.E./MCA/M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate for Reserve Categories
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
KIIT University Admission 2019
Candidates can report to the allotted department for the final admission with provisional allotment letter. After the seat allotted to the candidates they have to report the university along with their original documents and fill the admission form. It is necessary to fill the admission form. The classes will most probably be commenced from the June 2019.
Candidates will be asked to submit the admission fee along with semester fee at the time of admission. The final admission will be offered only after the submission of original documents and the payment of requisite admission fee.
If you have any query related to the KIIT University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your query in the given below comment box.