KMAT Karnataka 2022: Admit Card (On 1st Dec), Exam Date (Out)
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card is releasing on 1st December 2022. Exam Date has been announced. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) every year. The examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various AICTE approved MBA, PGDMA and MCA Programmes at various private institutions across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Notifications – Admit Card On 1st Dec
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card is releasing on 1st December 2022. Check here for admit card details.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 4th December 2022. Check other dates from below.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Examination will be conducted in fourth week of July 2023. Check more details about KMAT Karnataka 2023 here.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Registration can be done till 26th November 2022. Check here for application details.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete important dates for the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination:
|Application form releases||6th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||26th November 2022|
|Mock test||29th to 30th November 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st December 2022|
|KMAT exam date||4th December 2022|
|Answer key availability||December 2022|
|Declaration of result||–|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority from 1st December 2022 through online mode. Authority will release it for every registered candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022 will consist of various important details regarding the candidates and examination. Candidates will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed without the valid admit card.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the KMAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online (home based online remote proctored) mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Questions: Question paper will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
The pattern for the question paper will be as follows:
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various questions from the Verbal ability & reading comprehension, Quantitative ability and Logical reasoning. The question paper will be designed to check the technical and problem solving skills of candidates.
The complete KMAT Karnataka Syllabus 2022 can be checked through the website of authority.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Answer Key
KMAT Karnataka Answer Key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in pdf format. The Answer key will be released from the December 2022 through online mode.
KMAT Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Candidates will also get the objection facility for the answer key.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority through online mode. Only exam participated candidates will be allowed to check their result. Participated candidates will be able to check their result from the month of December 2022.
KMAT Karnataka Result 2022 will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for further rounds of admission procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
KMAT Karnataka Cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of various factors. Candidates will be able to check the complete cut off marks through the website of KMAT Karnataka.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted for shortlisted candidate from the examination only. There won’t be any centralized counselling procedure for admission, so candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure of participating institution individually.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Some institution will conduct the GD and PI rounds for selecting the candidates for admission.
Candidates will also have to submit the following document for the verification round:
- 10th pass certificate & marksheet
- 12th pass certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Score Card
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form 2022:
- The Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to submit the application form from 6th June 2022.
- Authority has released the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates who wants to apply for MBA & MCA both must fill separate application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Phone No. and Email id must be correct and working as all communication will be done through them.
- The Registration process is regulated till 26th November 2022, so candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.850/- including GST.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
KMAT Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
Following are the course wise eligibility criteria for the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination:
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 50% marks (45%for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must be Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Candidates should have Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
Candidates having any queries related KMAT Karnataka 2022, they can ask their queries by leaving any comment below.