KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration (Started) – Apply Online for June Session
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application form can be filled till 31st May 2019 for June session. Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT) is a state level entrance exam for admission into the MBA course. It is organized by the MG University, Kerala. Through this entrance examination the candidates become eligible to be enrolled in the various government and private management colleges. Candidates must fill the application form in order to become eligible to sit in the exam. In this article, candidates can get the complete details of KMAT Kerala 2019 application form.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration – Till 31st May for June Session
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form can be filled till 31st May 2019 for June session. Click here for registration.
In this section, we have mentioned the complete details for Kerala 2019 application form.
- The application form for KMAT Kerala 2019 can only be filled through online mode only.
- Application form has been started from 6th March 2019.
- Candidate will able to fill the application form till 31st May 2019.
- All the details should be filled carefully and accurately.
- Apart from filling the application form, the candidates also need to upload required scanned copies of photograph and documents.
- The candidates need to pay the application fee at the time of submitting the application form.
Given below is the category-wise application fee of the candidates. The application fee can be remitted using Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank.
|General Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Reserved Category Candidates||Rs. 750|
Given below is the eligibility norms that a candidate needs to satisfy in order to appear and get admission in MBA course through the KMAT Kerala examination.
- Domicile: A candidate should be the native of Kerala state.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution by the state or the central government.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtained 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are in their final years can also apply given they later pass the final year examination of their respective graduation course.
KMAT Kerala 2020 entrance exam will be regulated by the University of Kerala. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the MBA programme offered by the management institutions of Kerala state. It is a state level examination which is organized two times in one year.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Date
Given below are the exam dates of the KMAT Kerala 2019 June Session. The candidates can get the timeline of events that will occur for the KMAT Kerala examination 2019.
|Release of the KMAT Kerala 2019 application||6th March 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||31st May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2019|
|Exam date||16th 2019|
How to Apply
Given below are the steps through which a candidate can apply for the KMAT Kerala 2019 examination. The steps are to be followed in the order of which they are mentioned below:
KMAT Kerala Online Registration:
- The candidates need to visit the official website of KMAT Kerala (link is given above).
- Click on the registration link provided on the homepage.
- Now enter the required personal details after which a registration number will be generated.
Fill the Application Form:
- The candidate needs to fill the application form online by entering Personal Details, Academic Details, and Contact details asked.
- After filling all the details submit it.
Payment of the Application Fee:
- In this stage, the candidate needs to pay the application fee though the preferred method of payment.
- One can use credit/debit card, Net-banking and e-wallets.
Uploading the Scanned Copies:
- The candidate has to upload the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph along with signature.
Selection of Test Venue:
- The candidate needs to select the preferred venue of examination from the given available options.
Verification & Submission:
- Now, the candidate has to verify the details provided in the application form carefully.
- After the verification is over, the candidate will not be able to modify/make any change to the application form.
- If any discrepancy is found then the candidate has to change it and submit the application form.
Click here to check How to Apply instructions.
If you have any other queries about KMAT Kerala 2019 Registartion, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.