KMAT Kerala 2020: Application (From 1st Feb), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form is starting soon for Session II. The exam has been conducted by KUFOS (Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies). KMAT is a state level entrance test held for providing admission in various management programmes in the state of Kerala. KMAT is a gateway for the candidates to get admission in MBA course. Through this test, admission will be offered by various private & government management institutions situated in the state of Kerala. Candidates can check various details regarding KMAT Kerala 2020 like exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. by reading this article.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Notifications – Application Starting Soon
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form is starting soon for Session II exam. Check Here for application details.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the official KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Dates for 1st & 2nd session dates below:
For Second Session:
|Application form starts||1st February 2020|
|Application form submission||March 2020|
|Admit card availability||April/May 2020|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Date||17th May 2020|
|Answer key release date||May/June 2020|
|Rank announcement||2nd week of July 2020|
|Result||3rd week of July 2020|
For First Session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Application form release||16th August 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||11th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Admit card release||14th November 2019|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Date||1st December 2019|
|Answer key release date||2nd December 2019|
|Result Declaration||11th December 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form details below:
- KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form can be filled through online mode.
- The online application will start soon for session II exam.
- Candidates are advised to register working e-mail ID & contact number as all the details will be sent through SMS.
- While filling application form, candidates have to choose three preferences for test centre.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of photograph and documents on the application form.
- Students must fill the application form carefully as no correction will be allowed after form submission.
- The registration process was started from 16th August 2019 for first session.
- The application form fee for General candidates will be Rs. 1000/-
- The application form fee for SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment: The application form Fee can be filled through online mode. The payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit and Debit Card.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following details regarding KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must be a native of Kerala State.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any stream recognized from Kerala state or any other recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in qualifying exam (40% marks for SC/ST).
- Appearing: Candidates who are in the final year of graduation or candidates waiting for their result are also eligible to apply.
- Score: Candidates who have valid scorecard of CMAT & CAT are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for KMAT Kerala 2020 entrance examination.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Pattern are mentioned below:
- Exam mode: KMAT Kerala 2020 exam is held in offline mode.
- Questions Type: The questions in the paper are objective type of questions.
- Language: Question paper will be in English language.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided in 4 sections.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Total No. of questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Check the distribution of questions for each section:
|Sections||No. of questions|
|English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
KMAT Kerala 2020 Syllabus
KMAT Kerala 2020 Syllabus will consist of questions from English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data sufficiency & Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario.
For Section 1 (English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension), Candidates must concentrate on Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Word Usage, Fill in the Blanks and much more.
For Section 2 (Quantitative Aptitude), candidates must study HCF & LCM, Algebra, Quadratic Equation, Functions, Trigonometric Ratios, Height & Distance and much more.
For Section 3 (Data sufficiency & Logical Reasoning) , candidates will have to study topics like Bar Graph, Line Graph, Data Arrangements, Statements and etc.
For section 4 (General Knowledge), candidates must go through topics such as Business, Sports, Culture, Economics, etc.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below given preparation tips to score well in the entrance test:
- Make a study routine and follow it strictly.
- Study from good sources of material recommended by experts.
- Go through the prescribed syllabus & exam pattern of the entrance exam.
- Make your preparation strong by practicing previous year papers.
- Attempt mock tests to know your preparation standards and thereby make necessary changes.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Centers
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam will be held in different cities of Kerala, U.T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered aspirants will be found less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore, then ASC will reserve all the right to transfer candidates who will chose above centre to nearby exam centers. No more center changes will be allowed after submitting the center details.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can download KMAT Kerala Admit Card through online mode. Admit card is an important & mandatory document to carry on the test day. Candidates have to enter their application number to download admit card. For first session, admit card has been released on 14th November 2019.
Only those candidates can download the KMAT Kerala Admit card, who will submit their online application form within time period. Candidates are required to carry admit card along with an ID proof to the examination venue.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Answer Key
After the completion of exam, the authority has released KMAT Kerala Answer Key. Candidates can verify their answers through answer key & can guess their scores of examination. For first session, the KMAT answer key has been released after one or two days of the exam.
Candidates can check their answer & put the objection (if any). Students are provided a time frame to make objections. After accepting the objection, the final answer key is published.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Cut Off
KMAT Kerala 2020 Cut Off will be released online after the declaration of results. The minimum cut-off will be 108 marks for General Category, 72 marks for SEBC and 54 marks for SC/ST candidates.
The cut-off will be based on no. of candidates appearing for exam, no. of seats availability, difficulty level of exam, previous year cut-off trends and other factors.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Result
KMAT Kerala Result has been declared in online mode. The result has been released on 11th December 2019 for first session. Candidates can check their KMAT result by login using their details.
No candidate will have hard copy of result to their home address. Through scorecard, candidates will get to know about their actual rank. On the basis of scores obtained in the score card, admission will be given to candidate.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Counselling
On the basis of rank list, candidates will be called for KMAT Kerala Counselling. Rank list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates.
It will be organized by the board, after the result declaration & cut-off. Qualified candidates will be able to make selection of college/institute during the counselling process.
The counselling process of KMAT Kerala 2020 will be held as per the selection criteria of various participating institutes. Candidates will also have to participate in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
For the document verification process, candidates will have to verify following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- KMAT Kerala 2020 Admit Card
- KMAT Kerala 2020 Score Card
If you have any query related to KMAT Kerala 2020, you can ask you query in the comments section below.