KMAT Kerala 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admission Procedure will be conducted through online mode only. Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) Kerala is a state level entrance examination conducted in 2 different sessions by Kerala University. The Examination will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Management courses at the various institution across the Kerala state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the KMAT Kerala 2022 exam.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete exam dates for the KMAT Kerala 2022 Examination:
For First Session:
|Starting of application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application||Last week of March 2022|
|Last date for correction||1st week of April 2022|
|Admit card||1st week of April 2022|
|KMAT Kerala 2022 exam date||2nd week of April 2022|
|Answer key||3rd week of April 2022|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2022|
For Second Session:
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit card||Last week of June 2022|
|KMAT Kerala 2022 exam date||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of July 2022|
KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for every candidate through online mode.
- Registration process for first session will be regulated from the 3rd week of March 2022 to last week of March 2022.
- For second session, candidates will be able to register themselves from 1st week of May 2022 to last week of June 2022.
- Candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying, as if any candidate found non-eligible then he/she will get disqualify from exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- Candidates will be able to rectify their mistake within the correction facility though the facility will be applicable for selected fields only.
- Details filled by the candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their mark sheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of fee.
|For General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the KMAT Kerala 2022 Examination:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Score Card: Candidates with valid scores CMAT or CAT can also apply for the admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for the KMAT 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Total Questions: The question paper will be consist of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of Questions paper will be in English language only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded on every correction answer and there won’t be any negative marks for wrong answer.
KMAT Kerala Question paper pattern will be as follows:
|English language usage and reading compression||50||200|
|General Awareness & current affairs||40||160|
|Data sufficiency and logical reasoning||40||160|
KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the question paper will be consist of various topics from the Quantitative aptitude, English language and reading compression, General Awareness & current affairs and Data sufficiency and logical reasoning. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the KMAT Kerala 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time to time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
KMAT Kerala 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority after few days from the Registration process. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 1st week of April 2022 (first session) and Last week of June 2022 (For second session).
KMAT admit card will be released for successfully registered candidates for the examination only. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidates instead candidates will have to download it by themselves through online mode.
KMAT Kerala Answer Key 2022
The answer key will be made available in the pdf format for every candidate. Authority will release the answer after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Candidates will be able to access the admit card through the website of authority only.
KMAT Kerala Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Candidates can even predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Result
KMAT Kerala result 2022 will be prepared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of May 2022 (for first session) and 3rd week of July 2022 (for Second session).
Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for the admission procedure.
KMAT Kerala Cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of various factors. Candidates with some then prescribed cut off marks will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for successfully qualified candidates from the entrance examination.
KMAT Kerala Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including group discussion and personal interview. The final admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in the examination, GD round and PI round.
Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the counselling procedure:
- KMAT Kerala 2022 admit card
- KMAT Kerala 2022 score card
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- 10 and 12thclass mark sheets
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any query about the KMAT Kerala 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.