KMAT Kerala 2022 Registration, Application Form – Apply Online Here
KMAT Kerala 2022 Registration will be made available through online mode only. Karela Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state level admission test conducted every year by Kerala CEE. The examination will be conducted twice in a year for candidates seeking admission in offered specialization of MBA Programme at various participating institution across the Kerala state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Registration
Following are the detailed Information with some key instruction on KMAT Kerala Application form 2022:
- KMAT Kerala Application Form will be release specifically for eligible candidates, so applicant must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for first session of KMAT Kerala 2022 from the 3rd week of March 2022 to 4th week of March 2022.
- Registration process for KMAT Kerala second session will be regulated from the 3rd week of July 2022 to 4th week of July 2022.
- Applicant must submit their KMAT Kerala application form before the prescribed datefor submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled KMAT Kerala Application Form and Fee receipt for future references.
- KMAT Kerala Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of KMAT Kerala Application Fee.
The complete application fee structure for KMAT Kerala 2022 Application form will be as follows:
|For General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for KMAT Kerala Registration Form 2022:
- Nationality: Applicant with either Indian or Foreign Nationality can apply for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized institutions.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 50% marks (40% for reserved category Candidate) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete tentative registration dates for KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022
For First Session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration process||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date for registration||4th week of March 2022|
|Correction facility||1st week of April 2022|
|KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2022|
For Second Session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration process||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date for registration||4th week of July 2022|
|KMAT Kerala 2022 date||3rd week of August 2022|
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KMAT Kerala 2022 online Application Form:
- Visit the website of KMAT Kerala 2022 (Link will be available above).
- Now click on new candidates registration link for submitting the KMAT Kerala 2022 registration form.
- Fill the registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to login into the Application Form.
- Now fill the KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic Details, Address Category, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents in application form including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in the application form must be submitted within the prescribed size and format.
- Candidate’s category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the Application Fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select the payment mode then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for Application Fee.
- Once transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled KMAT Kerala Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Form.