KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration (Extended) – Apply Online Here
KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration has been extended till 20th January 2023 through online mode only. KMAT Kerala is a state-level examination that is conducted two times every year. KMAT Kerala 2023 examination is conducted by Kerala CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examination). The candidates are required to qualify the exam for taking admission to the master level management programmes at many participating colleges across the Kerala state. In this article, we have provided details about the KMAT Kerala Application form 2023.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration – Application Extended
KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Form has been extended till 20th January 2023.Click here to apply.
Candidates can check the KMAT Kerala 2023 application form details from below:
- KMAT Kerala 2023 application form has been made available through online mode.
- The registration process for first session has been started from 9th January 2023 for KMAT Kerala 2023.
- For the second session, registration process will start from third week of July 2023.
- Candidates need to register by entering email id and contact details as all the further details will be sent through SMS & Email.
- The candidates need to register before the last date to complete the registration process.
- There will be also correction facility provided by the authority.
- Candidates can fill application form till 18th January 2023 for first session.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidates as per the specified format.
- Take the printout of the KMAT Kerala application form for future references.
Candidates can check the application fee for KMAT Kerala 2023 below:
- The application fee can be submitted through online & offline mode.
- The candidate can pay the application fee through Debit card, Credit card, and E-challan.
- In the table given below, we have mentioned the application fee:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750/-|
KMAT Kerala Eligibility Criteria
Check the following eligibility criteria to apply for KMAT Kerala 2023:
- Nationality: Indians and Non-Indians are eligible to apply.
- Age: There is no prescribed age limit for KMAT Kerala 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the Bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration in the field of Arts, Engineering, Commerce, Management and equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have attained the minimum marks as stipulated for admission to MBA course by the respective universities to which candidate want to apply.
- Graduating Candidates: Candidates who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Dates
Here are application dates for the KMAT Kerala 2023 exam:
For First Session:
|Registration process||9th January 2023|
|Last date for registration||18th January 2023|
|Correction facility||Last week of April 2023|
|KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam date||1st week of May 2023|
For Second Session:
|Registration process begins||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date for registration||Last week of July 2023|
|KMAT Kerala exam date||3rd week of August 2023|
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala 2023
Candidates can follow the given below steps to register for KMAT Kerala 2023:
- Visit the website of KMAT Kerala 2023 (link is given above).
- Click on ‘KMAT Kerala 2023’ link. A declaration page will appear on the next page.
- Candidates have to fill the name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After completing the registration process a Registration Confirmation page will be displayed. If candidate is sure that the information provided are correct click “Confirm” button.
- If there are any mistake click on “edit” for correcting the data.
- Candidates will get system generated Application Number. Write down the application number and remember the password for future logins.
- Click on “Fill Application” button.
- Enter all the basic information for processing the application like course details, examination center, gender, nationality, Aadhar card, permanent address, academic qualifications.
- If the information is correct, candidate need to accept the Declaration and click on “Save and Finalize”.
- Then candidate must upload scanned images, signature and certificate.
- After submitting the documents candidate need to Pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid by payment gateways such as Debit Card, Credit card, or e-Challan.
- After completing all the steps candidates is advised to take the printout of the application form.
- Do not send the printed acknowledgment page to the exam conducting authority.
If there is any information and query regarding KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration leave a comment down below.