KVPY 2019: Interview (Started), Cut-off, Admission Procedure
KVPY 2019 Final Result & Cut-off has been released. The examination has been organized by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. KYPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a national level scholarship program up to Pre-Ph.D level. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of aptitude test and interview conducted by the IISc. The candidates those are interested in this exam can get the complete details on KVPY 2019 from this article.
KVPY 2019 Notifications – Final Result & Cut-off Released
KVPY 2019 Final Result has been declared on 30th March 2020. Check Here for result details.
KVPY 2019 Cut-off for all streams has been published. Check Here for cut-off details.
KVPY 2019 Interview Process has been started from 22nd January 2020 through offline mode.Check here to get details.
KVPY 2019 Answer key has been released on 7th November 2019.Check here to get answer key details.
KVPY Exam Dates
All the events and their dates related to KVPY scholarship programme is given below:
|Application form releases from||8th July 2019|
|Last date to get application form||31st August 2019|
|Availability of admit card||7th October 2019|
|Examination date||3rd November 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||7th November 2019|
|Declaration of written test result||11th December 2019|
|Interview||22nd January 2020|
KVPY Result 2019
KVPY result is included the names of the candidates those selected for the interview round. The list has been declared separately for each stream (SA, SX and SB). KVPY result 2019 has been declared on 11th December 2019.
Before declaration of result, the authority has also released the answer key. With the help of answer key, candidates can get idea about the marks they will be going to score in the entrance exam. Candidates can check the answer key as per the stream under which they have given the exam.
KVPY Cut off 2019
The authority has published the cut off marks after the completion of written test. Candidates have to reach the prescribed cut off marks in order to be eligible for the selection procedure. KVPY cut off 2019 has been released for each stream. The qualifying cut off marks will be provided out of 100.
|Stream||Category (out of 100)|
KVPY Selection Process
The candidates those are selected on the basis of written test, have to appear for Interview round. The authority has release the interview call letter for each selected candidate. After the completion of the interview round, the final shortlisted candidates list has been uploaded on the website.
Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short listed candidates has been invited to appear for an interview which is the final stage of the KVPY selection procedure. Interview has been from 22nd January 2020.
KVPY Admit Card 2019
The admit card for all streams has been declared on 7th October 2019. KVPY admit card 2019 can be downloaded by enter the application number. Only online mode is available to download the admit card.
Candidates should keep their admit card till the admission process gets over. Admit card will be a important document to carry in the examination hall.
The KVPY exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Language: The exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi language.
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Attempts: All questions are compulsory to attempt in Stream SA. There is an option to attempt any three sections in PART I & any two sections in PART II in Stream SB/SX.
- Duration: 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Maximum Marks: The complete exam will be of 100 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II|
KVPY Syllabus 2019
There will be no prescribed syllabus for the aptitude test provided by the authority. The aptitude test is design to test the understanding and analytical ability of the candidate than his/her factual knowledge. However, candidates can study the syllabus up to class X/XII/1st year of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. as per the selected stream. The exam conducting authority will also provide the mock test to familiarize the candidates with the written test pattern.
KVPY 2019 Preparation Tips
- Make a smart strategy to solve the questions in minimum time period.
- Study daily till the exam day as per the prepared time schedule.
- Go through the complete syllabus to do well in the exam.
- Be aware of the exam pattern and marking schemes.
- Make yourself healthy and do some yoga or meditation.
Agarthala, Agra, Ahamedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Aurangabad, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Durgapur, Eranakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Huballi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mohali, Mumbai, Mysuru, Nagpur, Noida, Pallakad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Siliguri, Thrissur, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
KVPY entrance exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. KVPY is a national level entrance test organized for the selection of the eligible candidates on the basis of Aptitude Test & Interview organized by IISc. Through this entrance exam, candidates are provided scholarships up to Pre-Ph.D. level for their selection. Eligible candidates awarded with the scholarships will be able to pursue their career in the Research Science.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
KVPY Registration 2019
Candidates can check the details given below to fill the KVPY 2019 application form.
- First of all candidates have to do the registration for the KVPY 2019.
- The application process has been started from 8th July 2019.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till 31st August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details, choosing exam center and upload the scanned images and the required documents.
- Application form will be completed only after the payment of requisite application fee.
- Candidates should take a printcopy of the application for further references.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 for general candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
- The registration fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online (credit card/debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (e-Challan).
Candidates can apply after reading the complete eligibility criteria to appearing in the exam:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian national citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those appearing in 11th class or passed the 10th class with Science and Mathematics subject can apply.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to secure the 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/Pwd candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates appearing in 10+2 exam with science stream from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain the 75% marks in 10th class (65% for reserved category candidates) with mathematics and science (PCB) subjects. Minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) in mathematics and science subjects (PCB) in 12th class.
- Qualifying Exam: Appearing in the 1st year of UG program in Basic Sciences such as Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S
- Minimum Marks: Secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in mathematics and science subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) in 12th standard. In the 1st year final examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S. one should secure 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks before taking up the fellowship.
If you have any other queries about KVPY 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.