Law Admission in Delhi 2020
Delhi is the capital of India which is situated in the northern part of the country. It is well known city for pursuing different courses in various fields of education. Delhi has numbers of reputed colleges and universities which are famous for law courses. The candidates from different places visit here for pursuing education in the field of law. According to the census 2011, the average literacy rate of Delhi is 86.21%. In this article we have mentioned the complete information of Law admission in Delhi 2020.
The admissions will be offered on the basis of entrance exams, followed by the counselling procedure. Candidates may appear in the national level, state level and university level entrance exams.
Some universities offer admissions in the law UG courses after 12th class on the basis of merit list. Without appearing in the counselling, no candidate will be allotted the seat.
The candidates will get admission in the top law colleges of Delhi through national level entrance exams such as CLAT, AILET and LSAT. In Delhi there is no state level entrance exams conducted by the state authority.
Top Law Colleges in Delhi
Delhi has numbers of government and private colleges who offers the education in the field of law studies.
Some of the top law colleges in Delhi are National Law University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, University of Delhi, Indian Law Institute and many others.
Law Admission 2020
Candidates should meet the basic eligibilities given below to apply in national level entrance exams. The seat will be offered only after fulfilling all the eligibilities.
- Candidates must be the India citizen.
- There is no upper age limit for apply in national level exams.
- For law UG courses, candidates must clear the intermediate from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks.
- For admission in UG LL.B course, candidate must have the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the recognized university.
- For PG courses, candidates should have an LL.B or equivalent degree from any recognized institution or college.
- The qualifying examination should be passed with a minimum 55% (50% for reserved categories).
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
The candidates will be selected for the counselling as per the ranks obtained by them in the written test. Candidates have to register on the respective counselling website for participating in the counselling. The counselling fee also has to be paid at the time of registration.
The final admission will be done on the basis of candidate’s filled choices of colleges and courses, availability of seats in the participated colleges and rank of the candidate. After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates can get admission in allotted institution.
The candidates those will be called for the counselling have to carry the original documents along with one set of photocopy to the counselling center.
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Rank Card of Entrance Exam
- 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Graduation Passing Certificate (If applicable)
- Degree Certificates
- Category Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Law Admission in Delhi 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.