LSAT 2018: Result, Cut Off, Merit List, Counselling, LSAT India
LSAT 2018 Result has been declared on 5th June 2018. The Law School Admission Test (LSAT 2018) is a world-wide level entrance examination. LSAT exam is organized to offer admission into various Law colleges/institutions of India and Foreign countries. LSAT India exam is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. In India, this exam is conducted only once in a year. Through this exam candidates of India can get the opportunity to get admission in law courses offered in various countries like Canada and USA. Here in this article we have mentioned the details of LSAT 2018 exam, including result, merit list, counselling, etc.
LSAT 2018 Notification
LSAT 2019 Notification has been released. The registration is starting from 15th October 2018. Check here for LSAT 2019 details.
LSAT 2018 Result has been declared on 5th June 2018. Click here to check the result.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
LSAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 11th May 2018. Click here to get the admit card.
LSAT 2018 Registration has been extended till 9th May 2018.Click here for registration.
Note: Candidates who missed purchasing the LSAT India handbook during registration can still purchase by sending an email to [email protected]
LSAT Exam Dates
Here candidates can check the official exam schedule for LSAT exam 2018:
|Online Registration||4th October 2017|
|Last date to register||9th May 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit card releases||11th May to 19th May 2018|
|Exam date||20th May 2018|
|Result Announced From||5th June 2018|
LSAT Results 2018
After the successful completion of the exam, the result has been declared via online mode through the website. The LSAT 2018 result is made available on 5th June 2018. The LSAT score report have details like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank.
LSAT 2019 is a international level examination regulated by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. LSAT India 2019 exam will be organized to offer admission in various UG, PG and integrated law courses offered by various colleges in India. It will be organized in the month of May 2019. LSAT exam will be conducted through offline mode.
LSAT Admissions 2018
A large number of law institutions/universities consider the LSAT scores in India to provide admission. Candidates have to follow the admission process prescribed by the particular university or institution where they are seeking for admission. Candidates with their scorecard of LSAT 2018 can report to the institution of their choice to get admission.
LSAT Registration 2018
To register for LSAT 2018 exam, candidates can follow these simple steps:
- LSAT Application Form 2018 is available via online mode.
- The registration process has been started from 4th October 2017.
- Registration can be done till 9th May 2018.
- Candidates must upload their scanned image of recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take printout of the filled application for further use
- LSAT India registration fee is Rs. 3800/- without official LSAT India handbook.
- The application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card.
For LSAT 2018, there is no specified eligibility is prescribed by the LSAC. However, eligibility criteria vary from institution to institution. Candidates can check the eligibility of the institution where they want to get admission. Below we are mentioning some basic eligibility for law courses:
For BA LLB course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks.
For LLB courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any subject.
- Minimum Marks: Must score the minimum 45% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
For LLM course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 3 years of LLB or 5 years of BA. LL.B programme.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure 45% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
LSAT Admit Card 2018
LSAT 208 Admit card is available from 11th May to 19th May 2018. Candidates must bring the LSAT Admission ticket and a valid government-issued ID to enter in the examination hall. No candidate will allow entering the examination hall without admit card. The admit card contains details like test date, day, time, exam venue and other exam related details.
LSAT Exam Pattern 2018
The LSAT exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Exam Dates: The examination will be organized on 20th May 2018.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (pen, paper mode).
- Sections: There will total 4 sections of the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours 20 minutes. For each section, 25 minutes will be given.
- Type of Questions: The question will be a Multiple Choice Question.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Questions (Approx)||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||96-100 questions||2 hours and 20 minutes|
The questions will be prepared from the topics like Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning. The syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s ability to solve the questions and accuracy. Candidates should prepare from the topics for the LSAT India exam.
The LSAT India 2018 test will be organized in the following cities:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
If you have any other queries regarding LSAT 2018, you can leave your queries below.