LSAT 2020 Application Form (Till 5th July), Registration – Apply Here
LSAT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 5th July 2020 through online mode. Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). This is a national level entrance examination which is conducted every year. Through this entrance test, admission will be offered in UG, PG and Integrated law courses. Admission will be provided to law institutes all over the country. LSAT 2020 entrance examination will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates can read this article to know about LSAT Application form 2020 including application dates, mode, fee, eligibility, dates, etc.
LSAT 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 5th July
LSAT 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 5th July 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through LSAT 2020 Application form from the below given section:
- The Application Form has been made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 6th December 2019.
- Candidates have to fill asked details of educational, personal and address etc. in the registration form.
- Incorrect or multiple application form submitted by candidates will be rejected by the authority.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates must cross check the filled details. In case of any mistake in the form, candidates can change it before the submission of form.
- Once application form is submitted correction facility will not be provided to the candidates.
- The last date of application submission is till 5th July 2020.
- Candidates have to take printout of the filled application form for further admission procedures.
- The application fee will be Rs. 3800 for all category candidates.
- The fee can be paid through online No other mode will be accepted.
- Online application fee can be submitted via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Registration fee will be neither refundable nor transferable in nature.
LSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill LSAT 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
For LLB Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have pass Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Admissions Closing Shortly
For B.A. LL.B Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For LL.M Courses:
- Qualification: Students must pass 3 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree in LLB programme from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtained minimum of 45% marks in their LLB or qualifying examination.
LSAT 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check official schedule of LSAT 2020 related to the application and exam:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application||6th December 2019|
|Last date of application submission||5th July 2020|
|Exam date||Starting from 19th July 2020|
How to Apply for LSAT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for LSAT 2020:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Enter asked details like name, address, mobile number, city, programme applying for, state, etc.
- Submit the enquiry form by clicking ‘Submit’ button.
- A message will be sent to your registered email Id or mobile number.
- Now login or sign in using email id and password.
- Now fill your application form.
- Fill details like education, personal details, address details, mobile number, etc. in the registration form.
- You have to fill exam centers and program preferences.
- After submission of details you have to make payment.
- You can pay application fee through online mode via debit card, credit card etc.
- Application fee can be paid only through online mode.
- After payments of fee candidates need to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph (JPG format with 200 x 150 pixel size) and signature size should not be more than 500 kb.
- Now you can submit your application form.
- After submission of the application form candidates should have to take a printout of the application form for other procedures.
Through this article, we have given complete details about LSAT 2020 Application form. Candidates can check all the information regarding application form from the above mentioned article. Students are advised to fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about LSAT 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.