LSAT 2021 Application Form (Till 17th May), Registration – Apply Here
LSAT 2021 Application Form (May session) has been extended till 17th May 2021. Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a national level admission test. This test is conducted every year by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). Through this exam admission will be offered in UG and PG law courses. Admission will be provided in various law institutes of all over India. Candidates can read this article to know more about LSAT application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
LSAT 2021 Application Form – Extended Till 17th May (May session)
LSAT 2021 Registration (May session) has been extended till 17th May 2021. Click here to apply.
Here we have provided all details about LSAT 2021 application form:
- Application form for LSAT 2021 has been made available through online mode only. Any other offline mode will not be provided to fill the form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 10th November 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple filled application form will get rejected by the authority.
- Fill all asked details carefully including educational, personal and other communication etc.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed file format.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form, after submission of the form any correction facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 14th March 2021 for 1st session. For 2nd session it can be filled till 17th May 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the documents by post to the authority.
- Do not forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
- Application fee will be Rs.3800 for all category candidates.
- Fee payment will be done through online mode only via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Payment will not be accepted through demand draft (DD) or other offline method.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
LSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check LSAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination:
For B.A. LL.B. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th are also eligible to apply.
For LL.B. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria prescribed by the authority.
For LL.M Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3 – 5 years LL.B. degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must have secured 45% aggerate marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit criteria prescribed. Candidates can check age criteria which will be given by the individual institute.
LSAT 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official LSAT 2021 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|March session||May session|
|Online application process opens||10th November 2020|
|End of online early registration||12th February 2021|
|Registration closes||14th March 2021||17th May 2021|
|System verification test||–||5th May to 25th May 2021|
|Exam appointment||from 20th March 2021||13th to 20th May 2021|
|LSAT 2021 Exam||25th March 2021||Starting 29th May 2021|
How to Apply for LSAT 2021
In this section candidates can check complete procedure about how to apply for LSAT 2021:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- No click on ‘new user’ link.
- Enter your basic details i.e. working email ID and mobile number, name etc. and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- A conformation message regarding your login credentials will be send to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Now click ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form including education details and personal like parent’s name, address, qualifying year and marks etc.
- Click ‘submit’ button after filling all details.
- Now click on ‘upload documents’ button.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Photograph should be uploaded in 200 X 150 pixels and signature size should be less than 500 kb.
- Now choose payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be paid only through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Click on ‘pay’ button.
- After that check and verify all details carefully.
- Take printout of the filled -in application form and keep it safe for other future references.
In this article we have mentioned all details about LSAT 2021 application form. Candidates must check details before applying for the exam. Candidates can also check mode of application, application fee, dates, eligibility and much more. Candidates can follow above mentioned procedure for the filling of application form.
If you have any other query about LSAT 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.