LSAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Online Here
LSAT 2023 Application Form will be available through online mode. The exam will be conducted in two sessions – January and June session. LSAT (Law School Admission Test) will be conducted by LSAC (Law School Admission Council). It is a national level entrance exam conducted twice a year.
The candidates who want to take admission in UG, PG and Integrated law courses in law institutions will be able to apply for the exam. LSAT is a standardized test where verbal reasoning and reading skills are tested. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be eligible to take admission in 85 law institutes across the country. In this article we have provided complete details about LSAT Application Form 2023 such as application fee, mode, eligibility, dates, etc.
LSAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about LSAT 2023 Application Form with some key instructions provided below:
- The LSAT 2023 Application form for January session will release in second week of October 2022 to first week of January 2023.
- Application form for LSAT 2023 will be available through online mode.
- Applying candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for application form.
- LSAT 2023 Application form for June session will release in fourth week of January to first week of June 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- All the details in application form must be correct and authentic as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate will be able to pay the fee using Credit card or Debit card.
- Application fee is Rs.3800/-.
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria details for LSAT 2023:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for LSAT exam.
For LLB Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 45% aggregate marks to be eligible for exam.
For BA LLB Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain are at least 45% in qualifying exam.
For LLM Course:
- Qualification: Candidate have to pass either 3 years or 5 years LLB program.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must obtain at least 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates have to get their degree from any recognized law college or university.
LSAT 2023 Application Dates
Check the tentative application dates for LSAT 2023 below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|LSAT January session||LSAT June session|
|Application form starts||2nd week of October 2022||4th week of January 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of December 2022||–|
|Registration close||1st week of January 2023||1st week of June 2023|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of January 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam date||2nd week of January 2023||4th week of June 2023|
How to Apply for LSAT 2023
Check the step-by-step procedure for filling the online application form for LSAT 2023:
- Go to the website (Link will be provided above).
- Click on link for LSAT 2023 registration.
- Then click on sign up for registering yourself.
- Candidates have to register by entering basic details like name, date of birth, city, CAPTCHA code, email id, etc.
- A confirmation message regarding login credentials will be sent to your registered email id or mobile number.
- After registering, candidate have to fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, address, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Choose the payment gateway and pay the application fee.
- Click on “Pay” button.
- Candidate will be able to submit the fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, etc.
- After payment process will be completed candidate must check and verify all the details carefully.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any other query related to LSAT 2023 Application form, you can ask in comment section below.