Uttarakhand MBBS/ BDS Admission 2022 : Get Admission Procedure Here
The seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test. Seat allotment will be done through the counselling process.
Admission in the medical colleges of Uttarakhand will be done through NEET. Candidates those will clear the entrance examination will be considered eligible for admission in medical courses. Candidates will get admission in PG courses through NEET PG.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is conducted every year by the NTA. There will be no other examination is organized in the state for admission in MBBS/BDS courses. AIIMS and JIPMER examination is replaced by NEET.
For admission into PG medical courses like MD/ MS (6 years), INI CET entrance exam is conducted. Candidates qualifying this entrance test will get admission into AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, etc. institutions.
Top Medical Colleges in Uttarakhand
The state houses many famous educational institutions offering various courses in the field of medical study.
The top medical colleges in Uttarakhand state are such as All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Government Medical College and many more.
Uttarakhand MBBS/ BDS Admission 2022
The candidates those will meet all the eligibilities given below will only be considered for admission. Without fulfilling these eligibility criteria, candidates will not be eligible to fill the application form.
- Candidate should belong to Indian national.
- OCI candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age to apply should be 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The maximum age should be 25 years and 5 years of age relaxation for reserve categories.
- Candidates should pass the 12th class or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from any recognized board.
- The candidate should score 50% minimum marks (40% for reserving category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- 12th appearing candidates can also apply.
The seats will be offered to only candidates those will qualify the cut-off marks of NEET 2022 examination. After examination, the result will be released along with a rank list as per the marks scored in the test.
Candidates can register for counselling through online mode. Candidates can apply for admission in various colleges or universities on the basis of their rank.
In the counselling process, candidates will have to choose the colleges for admission. After seat allotment process, candidates are required to report at the allotted institution to complete final admission formalities.
Candidates must bring the given below certificates for verification process on the day of counselling/admission.
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET 2022 Admit Card
- NEET 2022 Rank Card
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other query about Uttarakhand MBBS/ BDS Admission 2022, you can write us in the comment box given below.