MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card, Exam Instructions – Get Hall Ticket Here
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card will be released on 13th July 2022 for 3 year LLB & 15th July 2022. for 5 year LLB. MH CET Law is a state level law entrance exam organized by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra CET Law exam is a gateway to get admission in Integrated-LL.B (Five years) and LL.B (Three years) programmes offered by different colleges in Maharashtra. Here students can check details about MH CET Law Admit Card 2022.
Admission Open 2022
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
Students will be able to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022 through the website. The intimation of downloading of admit card will also be sent via Email/ SMS by the authority. The admit card contain details like name, category, sub-category, exam centre, exam date & time, city, language of exam & other exam related instructions.
MH CET Law 2022 Cut Off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which are fixed by the university separately for each course. DHE Maharashtra will set the cut-off marks for both 5 year and 3 year LL.B courses.
Candidate will have to affix recent recognisable photograph on the Hall Ticket, preferably the same provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with:
- MH CET Law 2022 Hall ticket.
- Photo Identity Proof as brought in original (PAN Card, Pass port/Permanent Driving License/Voters Card/ Bank Pass Book).
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card Date
The admit card will be released on 15th July 2022 for 5 & on 13th July 2022 for 3 years LLB course. The authority will conduct the MH CET Law exam on 2nd August 2022 (5 years LLB) & 3rd and 4th August 2022 (3 years LLB).
After the examination, the MH CET Law Result 2022 will announced in August 2022 (5 years LLB) and in August 2022 (3 years LLB). Successful candidates will be able to appear for the MH CET Law 2022 counselling process from August 2022.
How to Download MH CET Law Admit Card
Here we have provided some simple steps to download the MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2022:
- Visit the official link (link will be provided above).
- Click on the link related to “MH CET Law Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2022”.
- A new page will be opened.
- Fill the required details like Registration Number/ Roll Number & Password/Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Take printout of it and keep it safe for further process.
Instructions for Candidates
- Students have to submit the hall ticket and photo ID proof to the test administrator for verification process.
- If the details mentioned in hall ticket & ID proof do not match, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates have to reach the exam centre before the starting of online examination.
- Students are required to complete some formalities before starting the exam like collecting of required documents, verification, logging in, giving instructions, etc.
- Candidates have to bring the original ID proof at the examination centre.
- Colored photocopy, mobile photo of the original ID will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Documents Required at Exam Centre
Students are instructed to carry hall ticket along with identity proof any one from the given below documents:
- PAN Card.
- Voters ID Card.
- Driving License.
- Bank Passbook with photo.
- Photo ID proof issued by the People’s Representative.
- Photo ID proof issued by the Gazzetted Officer.
- Aadhaar Card.
- E-Aadhaar Card with candidate’s photo.
- Employee Identity Card.
- Bar Council ID card with photograph.
- ID card issued by any recognized college or university.
For any other queries about MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.