MICAT 2021 Application Form (Till 21st Jan), Registration – Apply Here
MICAT 2021 Application Form Last date is extended till 21st January 2021 for MICAT II. This examination is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmadabad. MICAT is a university level examination which is conducted two times every year i.e. MICAT I and MICAT II. Through this exam candidates will be eligible for post graduate diploma in management communication (PGDM-C). Candidates must read this article to know all about MICAT application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria and much more.
MICAT 2021 Application Form – Extended till 21st Jan (MICAT-II)
MICAT-II 2021 Application Form Last date is extended till 21st January 2021. Click here to register.
Candidates can check MICAT 2021 application form details in the given section:
- Application form has been made available through online mode only. Any offline mode is not entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 7th October 2020 for first session and for second session it has been released on 26th November 2020.
- Candidate must have to fill only one application form; multiple and incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill application form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Fill details i.e. academic, personal and communication etc.
- Upload recent colored passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form till 26th November 2020 for first session.
- For MICAT II 2021, form can be filled till 21st January 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
Details Required at the Time of Filling MICAT 2021 Application Form:
Here we have provided list of the details which is needed at the time of filling application form:
- Email ID and mobile number
- Class 10th and 12th details
- Graduation details
- Master’s details
- Qualification details
- XAT/ CAT/ GMAT scores details
- MICAT Application fee is Rs.1985/-.
- Students can pay the application fee through online mode. Fee through offline mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will not refunded under any circumstances.
MICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the MICAT 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRI candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 in any stream recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply.
- Score Card: Candidates who have XAT/ CAT/ GMAT score card will be eligible to apply.
MICAT 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official MICAT 2021 application dates:
For MICAT I:
|Release of application form||7th October 2020|
|Last date to apply||26th November 2020|
|Publication of admit card||2nd December 2020|
|Exam date||5th December 2020|
FOR MICAT II:
|Application starts from||26th November 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||21st January 2021|
|Availability of admit card||27th January 2021|
|Exam date||30th January 2021|
How to Apply for MICAT 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill MICAT 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the tab ‘new applicant’.
- Register by entering your basic details i.e. email ID, name, date of birth etc.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form including personal, academic and communication.
- Now click on ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Fill exam city choices as per your preferences.
- Fill qualification details and XAT/ MAT/ GMAT exam scores.
- After submission of these details click on ‘document upload’ button and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Online payment will be done via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Click on the submit payment button.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Do not forgot to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Through this article, we have provided all details about MICAT 2021 application form. We have mentioned details about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates are advised to fill carefully all the details and avoid any kind of mistakes in the form. Candidates can also know here the complete procedure to fill MICAT 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about MICAT 2021 Application Form, then you can leave your queries in the given section.