MICAT 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
MICAT 2022 Application form for first session will be released in 1st week of October 2021. MICA Admission Test is an institution level entrance exam conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) twice in a year. The MICAT Exam will be conducted for offering admission in PGDM-C and PGDM programs of MICA Institutions. MICA also offers admission on the basis of various other management entrance examination including CAT, XAT and GMAT scores. Through this article, we have provided all the necessary details candidates will require for participating in the MICAT 2022 Admission Procedure.
MICAT 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam dates for MICAT 2022 Admission:
|Commencement of Registration Process||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date for Registration||4th week of November 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of December 2021|
|MICAT I 2022 Exam Dates||1st week of December 2021|
|Declaration of Result/Score||4th week of December 2021|
|Commencement of Registration Process||3rd week of November 2021|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of January 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of January 2022|
|MICAT II 2022 Exam Dates||Last week of January 2022|
|Declaration of Result/Score||3rd week of February 2022|
|GE/PI shortlist||3rd week of February 2022|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||2nd week of March 2022|
|GE & PI shortlist at Bangalore & Mumbai||3rd week of March 2022|
|GE & PI shortlist at Delhi & Kolkata||4th week of March 2022|
|Final Result||Last week of March 2022|
MICAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details along with some key instruction regarding MICAT Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released by the MICA through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility norms before applying for the examination.
- MICAT I 2022 Registration Process will be regulated from the 2nd week of October 2021 to 4th week of November 2021.
- The Registration Process for MICAT II 2022 will be conducted from 3rd week of November 2021 to 3rd week of January 2022.
- Applying candidates should fill the MICA Application Form with correct and valid details only as any invalid details will cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- MICAT 2022 Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use online payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
- Application Form fee for every candidate will be 1985/-.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for MICAT 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: For admission in both, PGDM (C) and PGDM will require a bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final examinations of bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Scores: To be eligible for admission in both offered programs, candidates should have score of either CAT 2021, XAT 2022 and GMAT 2020
MICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check the complete MICAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Total Questions: Question Paper will contain the total 144 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Candidates will total get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Sections: Question paper will be divided in three sections.
- Marking system: Each correct answer will carry +1 mark and incorrect answer will carry -0.25 Marks in the total.
The section wise question paper pattern for MICAT 2022 Examination will be as follows:
|Section||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning||39|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
MICAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of MICAT Examination will be consist of various topics from various subjects including the Psychometric Test, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Divergent- Convergent Reasoning and Descriptive Test.
The complete syllabus for MICAT 2022 Examination will be made available through the information bulletin.
Checkout some effective preparation tips for better performance of examination:
- Make a proper balanced schedule keeping the syllabus and exam pattern in mind.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Read the newspapers daily for current affairs and General Knowledge.
- Make the notes of every important point and revise them time to time.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
MICAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the Mudra Institute of communication for every registered candidate few days before the examination. The authority will release the admit card in 1st week of December 2021 (MICAT I 2022) and 4th week of January 2022 (MICAT II 2022).
Admit card will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. All the registered candidates will have to download their admit card itself by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
MICAT 2022 Result
The result for MICAT 2022 will be released separately for both sessions. Authority will release the result for every exam participate candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result after few weeks from the completion of examination.
Authority will release the MICAT Result 2022 in 4th week of December 2021 (MICAT I) and 3rd week of February 2022 (MICAT II).
Candidates will be advised to keep their admit card safe till the complete of admission procedure as result will be the mandatory document at the time of admission procedure.
GE & PI Rounds
Group exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds are the part of MICAT admission Procedure. Every shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will have to participate in the GE and PI round conducted in the institutions campuses.
The Group exercise (GE) round will be followed by the activities like group discussion with other participating candidates, where PI round will be the personal interview with the staff of Institution. Qualified candidates from the GE and PI round will be shortlisted for admission in their applied programs.
MICAT 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission Procedure will be followed by the three steps including CAT/XAT/GMAT score, MICA Admission Test (MICAT) and GE &PI rounds. Each candidate will have to qualify all these mentioned steps to be eligible for the admission in offered programs of MICA.
Candidates will get shortlisted for admission in offered programs on the basis of 20% of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, 30% of MICAT 2022 score, 20% of GE round score and 30% of PI round score.
Shortlisted candidates for admission will be informed through the website of authority. Candidates will have to report in the allotted campuses within given time period to confirm their admission.
If you have any other queries regarding MICAT 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.